Chapter 9.

"Why the hell did you take that bullet for me Fatima. Do you even have any idea what you were doing." I burst out.

"Because. You can't get hurt."

"You think you can get hurt. What if something would've happened to you. Do you even have any idea what it feels for me to see you like this." Shit what did I told shit Hasan shit.

"Did you forgive me?"

"Don't tell me you really took that bullet just for some useless forgiveness."

"I can.. gladly Take another."

"What the hell is wrong with you Fatima. Don't you want to live don't you want to be happy. Why the hell would you take a bullet for me, keeping yourself at risk. You know you could've died if it was just an inch."

"Did you forgive me?"

"I'll forgive you on one condition."

"What... condition." She asked little scared.

"Marry me."

"What..!!" She looked at me shocked.

"If you want my forgiveness marry me Syeda Fatima Aziz."

"No no no I can't do that no. Please Hasan no please."

I know I'm doing wrong but I even know she still care for me but she will never marry me because of her past. She will never marry me because she feels guilty. Even though she want to but she will not and I can't get better idea than this.

"Your choice Fatima."

"Hasan please don't do this to me please."

"I'm not at all forcing you fathi. If you want my forgiveness then marry me. I'm not pressurising you Fatima."

"Hasan I don't deserve you I don't I'm weak, pathetic, broken, lack of confidence, lack of love, I can't be loved Hasan. I can't do this to you. You deserve so much better you deserve best."

"That's bullshit.. sorry. That's not true Fatima. I know you don't deserve me because you are just perfect but I'm not. You are the best for me fathi. Please say yes."

"I can't Hasan, I don't deserve your love, care and respect I just deserves pain."

"Who the hell said you this crap."

"Him."

"Who the hell is him Fatima."

"I can't tell you please."

"I'll never force you to say it but please accept my proposal please."

"Then will I be forgiven."

"Ofcourse ofcourse you will definitely be forgiven. Than that's mean yes."

"Your family?"

"I can handle them."

"Hasan, are you sure you'll not regret this."

"Never ever fathi."

"But..I.."

"Fathi you are the only one who deserve me. Okay."

"I don't."

"You do."

"Can you beleive me after that?"

"Yes."

"But.."

"Yes or no."

"I don't know Hasan. What if you'll regret your decision. Then promise me one thing if you regret it anytime just leave me but please don't hurt me."