Chapter 44.

It was the next day. Hasan didn't let Fatima to go for work. Hadi, Hamid and Hasan were out to work and the girls were in the house. Hania was getting ready for the job interview and Zara was in her college.

Haya and Fatima were in their rooms and Rumaisa and laiba were together in living room. They were just talking randomly.

"Allah Hafiz ammi and bhabhi I'm going." Hania said

"Allah Hafiz bete."

"Allah Hafiz and best of luck. You can do it."

Laiba and Rumaisa said at the same time. Hania grinned and nodded at them. It was around 2 and they were eating their lunch together. After eating haya went upstairs and Rumaisa and Fatima was sitting with laiba.

With that a door Bell came making Fatima flinch. No one noticed it. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"I'll see." Rumaisa said getting up.

She went and came back after 2 minutes.

"Ammi, haya's in laws came with Danish." Rumaisa said and laiba and Fatima looked at eachother.

"Okay, Fatima can you go and call haya."

"Yes Ammi." Fatima said and went upstairs. She knocked on haya's room and went inside when she told to come in.

"Di your in laws came again with your husband." Fatima said with a boring face.

"Look at your face." She said with a chuckle making Fatima grin.
"They still have something to listen to you I guess." Haya said with a grin making Fatima laugh.

"Yesterday Hasan even gave me permission to beat them." She said with a chuckle making haya burst into laughter.

"Is he really a doctor." Haya said in between her laughs. They were just laughing at random things and going down.

They were about to enter the drawing room but Fatima stopped in her place with widened eyes and breathing heavily. She stumbled back and was about to fall but haya held her.

"Fatima. What happened?" She asked in a worry tapping her shoulder making Fatima flinch.

"Hey relax and breath." Haya said trying to calm her.

"Don't come near me don't." She said and ran in her room making sure it was locked. Haya got panicked and went up to see her. She was banging on the door but there was no response. She immediately called Hasan.

"Hasan please come home." Haya said panicking.

"Di relax first I'm coming. What happened?"

"Fatima locked herself in her room. She is not opening."

"Don't bang on the door. I'm coming."

"Danish and his family came we were going in the drawing room but she stopped in her place and was breathing heavily. When I touched her she flinched and said not to come near her and ran to her room and closed the door. Hasan what should I do."

"Di calm down. Take a deep breath and calm down yourself first. You go down and look what that bastard have to say I'm coming and call Hamid Bhai. Tell him that Danish came."

"Okay, but come fast please."

"I'm coming di. Don't think much and take some deep breaths. You have to be strong infront of him, okay. First call Bhai and don't go until and unless Bhai come."

"Okay."

She said and cut the call. She immediately called Hamid.

"Hamid can you please come home."