Chapter 17.

Hasan's pov:

I was sitting on the kitchen counter glancing at her while cutting this potato.
She is just so gorgeous.

Her smile, her voice, her additive eyes, her natural blushed cheeks, her soft lips, the way she blink her eyes, the way she talk, the way she walks, her wavy black hairs, and the way it bounces when she walk, her soft and sparkle eyes which says everything, her soft hands, when she touches me with her softest hands it feels so dreamy, almost her everything.

I know I'm madly in love with her. I just can't take my eyes off her. She feels so relaxing so soothing just her presence makes me feel out of the world. My anger, my stress, my tiredness, my worries for my every problem she is the only solution. For my every disease she is my only cure.

As each day passes I'm falling for her more and more. I can't imagine my life without her. She is my soul, my heart, my cure, my calming pill, my safest spot, my strength, my angel, my cutest fairy and my only weakness.

I'm madly in love with her. She is mine and only mine.her postive personality, her way of taking things, her baby nature, her pious and love for the religion, her way of doing hijab, almost everything every little and big thing about her. I can't imagine I stayed 6 years away from my Queen. No matter what it will be I'll be by her side. I trust her blindly even after everything cause my love never died for her in this years instead it got increased more.

I was snapped back when I heard her gasp. I didn't even noticed when I cut myself. She noticed it before me. She looked at me scared.

"Hey relax it's nothing just a small cut." I said assuring her.

"You think it is a small cut, Hasan can't you see how much blood is coming. Can't you keep your mind on one thing. Can't you just focus. I told you not to bother with any work but you insisted now see how much blood is flowing." She started rambling while examining my cut. Her words might look like scolding but her eyes said it other wise, it had fear.

I was just staring at her blankly, does she really care for me so much

"Fathi, did you just scold me." I couldn't hide but smirk at her.

She looked at me shocked. She looked at my wound then at me than my finger. I think she is just more confused than me, I guess she didn't thought what she was saying.

"Sorry." She said looking down.

I held her chin and made her look up at me. Tears were brimming in her eyes. She is just so fragile like flowers.

"Sweetheart, you can scold me how much you want. I'll never ever mind it. I was just teasing you, so don't worry love you can do or tell me anything. But please don't beat me I can't take it."

She chuckled at me and hugged me suddenly. Her sudden hugs will be my death one day. She really has so much effect on me.
She broke the hug and looked at my finger. She ran near the cabinet, Ahh... She is just so adorable to handle. She was standing on her toes to get the first aid kit. I chuckled at her.

I went there and stood behind her and took the first aid kit. She turned around and my breath stopped. We were deathly close. I know we hug each other alot but this was something different. Our faces were just inches apart.