Chapter 34.

It was around 10am. Fatima and Hasan were still sleeping, they offered their Salah and slept again. No one disturbed them either. After half an hour Hasan moved a little and opened his eyes. He smiled looking at the position they were sleeping in.

Fatima's face was in the crook of his neck. Her one hand was resting on his chest and other on his hand. Her legs were on his and his one hand was securely wrapped around her waist and another resting on his side.

He pulled her more closer as if there is still place in between them. She snuggled in his neck and he closed his eyes again enjoying the moment with his wife.

It was around 12 and they got up and freshen up. Hasan was just carrying her without letting her to even keep her legs on the floor.

"Hasan I'm fine."

"Yes you are absolutely fine." He said sarcastically.

"Then let me go to the restaurant there are some touch ups to do."

"No."

"Hasan please."

"Fathi no."

"I'm not hurting and it's really nothing compared to what I've gone through." She said it without thinking but regretted soon.

"I'm sorry it's not what I want to tell.." she started rambling but Hasan hugged her tightly.

They stood there for sometime in eachothers embrace.

"Fathi, if you have gone through worst doesn't mean that you should go through it again. Before I was not there for taking care but now I'm with you Jaan and I'll not let you hurt more. I know you can endure it very well and yesterday was the proof but I can't see you like this. I can't see you getting a single scratch and these are cuts so how can I let you go out or do the work. I care for you Jaan and I can't see you in slightest pain."

"I understand your concern Hasan but we were preparing for this day from a week and I can't just let it ruin and I'm not going alone, I'll be with hania and I'll not do much work. Pleaaassse Hasan." She said with puppy eyes.

"Fine. But promise me you will not walk much or take lots of rest and you will not come to hospital for a week. If you agree on this I'll let you."

"Promise, but you will not cut the money from my salary right." She asked with a grin.

"That.. I've to see." He said with a smile.

"So this are my paid leave right." She said with a giggle.

Hasan shook his head in disbelief with a big smile on his face.

"On serious note fathi, don't hurt yourself more. Understood."

"Yes Dr as you command."

Hasan laughed at her words.

"Get ready I'll drop you two and then I'll go to hospital." He said and went in their walk in closet.

"Okay, but when will you be back." She asked following him.

"Fathi walk slowly and gently and about your question I've a surgery at 3 and it will last for I guess 6pm. So I'll be back at Max 6:30."

"Okay, and when will we leave for dinner."

"Every year we will go at 8 but ask ammi for confirmation."

"Isn't this a surprise."

"It is but going for dinner is normal so they will not know about the decorations and gifts."

"Ohh.."

Hasan took his clothes and went to washroom. He came back and was combing his hairs infront of dressing table. Fatima came infront of him and sat on the dressing table. She took the comb from him and started brushing his hairs.