Chapter 13.

Days went in a blink. Hania and Fatima was in palour now. Fatima wanted a simple and decent makeup. She doesn't like heavy makeup. Her dress, jewellery and everything about her was looking so elegant and classy.

Hasan was still sleeping on the couch. Fatima try to tell him that she will sleep but he denied. Fatima was scared sleeping beside him. She was trusting him but her past haunted her in every way. His gentle touches and soothing words were calming her so much it was like the medicine she was craving for.

"Masha Allah rosy, you really are looking breathtaking. I don't think Bhai will breath today." Hania said looking at Fatima with a smirk.

Fatima just looked down shyly, her cheeks were looking red like cherries. With that a horn voice came. It was Hasan's car.

They took their leave, hania was helping Fatima.
Hasan was leaning on his car. As soon as he saw her he forgot to blink. His mouth wide opened and his eyes were sparkling seeing her. His adrenaline was at peak. The rate of his heart was at peak, he forgot to breath.

It was breathtaking moment for him. He was just admiring her beauty, he never took his eyes from hers. Their eyes locked and the moment felt like forever. He never saw this beauty anywhere.

Hania coughed getting them back to their senses, and spoiling their sweet moment.

"Did you forgot I'm also here." Hania said with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Hasan asked.

"Omg Bhai as soon as you saw rosy you forgot your own sister."

"Who can't get lost in her beauty." He said looking back at Fatima.

"Ohhoo... Bhai really lost his senses." " Anyways Bhai how rosy is looking?" Hania asked excitedly.

"Breathtaking, gorgeous, beautiful, elegant, stunning, classy, just perfect and most importantly mine."

Fatima just couldn't digest all his compliments and praises. She was blushing hard would be an understatement. The way he said mine was enough for her.

"Omg Bhai you really are something. Fatima is so lucky to have you."

"I'm the luckiest one guriya."

The most addictive and geniune smile never left her face. She was feeling out of the world. Everything was like a dream to her.

"C'mon let's go or else Ammi will eat me alive." Hasan said and opened both the passenger and back seat door. Hania got back and Fatima in front.

Her dress was hanging out from her seat. Hasan bend down and kept her dress inside. Fatima's heart skipped a beat. He closed the door and went to drivers seat.

The drive was not long but hania was not leaving a second teasing Hasan and Fatima. Hasan was really enjoying it and Fatima was just blushing at her words.

They arrived the function hall. Hania took her leave first leaving the lovebirds alone.
Fatima wrapped her hand around his elbow and clutched his coat tightly. Hasan was just surprised at her actions but who cares he was enjoying every bit of it.

"Shall we?" Hasan asked.

Fatima just nodded in response.

"Baby look at me."

Fatima looked at him and their eyes were locked again.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then trust me everything will be fine. If you are feeling nervous just look at me. I'm here by your side. I know you never liked to be centre of attention so just hold my arm tightly and think only I'm there with you. But if you feel suffocated or scared just tell me we can leave first, I'll tell Ammi and baba that I'm not feeling well. So don't worry Jaan."