Chapter 15.

"Where did you went I ordered you to come home straight?" He asked in his anger dripping gaze.

"I was just in the park."

"With whose permission?"

"Why do I need permission." Fatima asked frustratedly.

"You bitch.!!" He said and slapped her.
She held her cheek and looked at him shocked. She didn't thought twice and punch him on his nose which started to bleed. It was her biggest mistake.
His anger was now at peak. He grabbed her hijab and threw it on the floor, he grabbed her hairs forcefully and pushed her.

She was on the floor he removed his belt and smirked at her. Fear started running in her body. But she acted strong. She was trying to stand up but he kicked her back.

She was now on the floor crying due to pain she was feeling in her body.
He started beating her with his belt. She was begging him to stop but it was of no use. He became deaf.
Her whole body was covered in bruises, she was on floor like an abandoned doll. She can't even move an inch due to pain. It was her first time experiencing something like this.

He bent down and hover over her. She had no energy to stop or push him. He leaned in her neck and bite her ear. She cried in pain, her ear lobe was bleeding. He was a monster.

He smirked seeing her vulnerable state.

"Do you know now what will happen if you don't listen to my orders." He said and grabbed her throat choking her.

She tried to free herself but was of no use, he was too strong for her. She started scratching his hands but still was of no use. Everything got blurred and she was unconscious.

He grabbed her hairs and dragged her unconscious body. He pushed her in the basement. It was a small dark room with no ventilation. It was so scary.

He smirked and throwed some big cockroaches in the room and locked it.
It was morning, he was smiling crazily hearing her screams and begging. She was begging him to open the door but he didn't mind at all. He was enjoying her screams as if his heart was at peace listening her screams.

It was night he opened the door. She was so scared of everything. Before she was scared of cockroaches but now she got phobia of cockroaches, phobia of small room, phobia of him.

He laughed at her. The one of the strongest and bravest girl was so weak around him, her confidence was crushed into million pieces.

As soon as she noticed the room was open she tried to run from that room as soon as possible. But he stood in between and she bumped into him. She looked up scared and saw him enjoying the view infront of his eyes.

She collected alot of courage and pushed him and ran up. She was now trying to open the main door but it was locked. His steps were ringing in her ears. She started trembling in fear.

She was trying her best to open the door but it was of no use. She turned back and her body stiffened seeing him so close to her. She ran from there but he tripped her, she was now on the floor.

He was forwarding his steps and she was crawling back. It was like predator is looking at its prey. She was not able to move now, she looked back and it was the wall. His steps were still forwarding.

He grabbed her throat and made her to stand, he pinned her to the wall, stopping her by placing his hands on both side of her head. He leaned more closer. She shut her eyes tight. She was trembling in fear.

She can feel his dirty breath near her neck. He tore the side of her dress. She was begging him to stop but he was enjoying every bit of it. He felt powerful.