Chapter 52.

"Please fathi please." He was just saying this performing the CPR.

"Hasan." Safa called out.

"Fathi, you have to get up please please."

"I beg you please."

He became sweaty and was breathing heavily. Ayeza tried to switch with him but he didn't moved an inch.

"Get up get up you can't leave me get up." It was two minutes now still no response.

"Hasan."

"Stop stop she will get up she will get up. Baby please please." He moved for a second checking a sign of any pulse but got none.

He again started the CPR. Safa tried to pull him but he yanked her hand.

"Don't you dare say a thing, she will never leave me like this she will get up. Fathi please please I beg you please for Allah's sake fathi get up."

"Please please please."

It was more than a minute now. He moved for few seconds and miraculously her heart started beating again. Hasan took a breath of relief and got down, he hugged her tightly and was crying like a baby, as if his favourite thing was taken away from him.

"Thank you thank you so much thank you Jaan thank you." He said kissing all over her face and hugged her again.

Ayeza gave a sedative to her and they both got out from there leaving Hasan and Fatima alone. He was just holding her tightly in his embrace as if she will go if he leave her. He was crying continuously holding her.

"Please don't.. Don't do this again. Don't do this again to me." He mumbled in her neck.

Fatima was laying on the bed and Hasan was beside her, his hands around her shoulder and his face in the crook of her neck. With that laiba and Hamid came inside. They went near Hasan, who was still crying holding her like his life is depended on this hug.

"Bete." Laiba said in a low voice keeping her hand on his shoulder. He didn't even moved an inch.

"Hasan let's go home, ammi is here. You need some rest."

"I'm not leaving her I'm not leaving her again, I can't lose her again, I'll never leave her alone, I'm not leaving her..."

"Hasan Hasan."

He shook his head and tightened his grip around her, hugging her more tightly.

"I'm with her she will not be alone."laiba said in a almost choked voice.

"No no I'm not leaving her I'll not."

Hamid tried to pull him from her but he didn't budged. He was so scared right now, for a second he thought she left him. His behaviour was justified, he felt as if he got back his everything. He felt as if Allah gave him another chance.

"Hasan." Hamid pulled him with a force.

"What?! I'm not leaving her all of can leave I'm. Not. Leaving. Her." He said with gritted teeth, glaring him. His eyes were blood shot, because of crying continuously. His ears and nose were red and he had stained marks of tears.

Laiba went near him and wiped his face and hugged him, he hugged her back keeping his face on her shoulder. She was continuously stroking his hairs and patting his back.

"Ammi please I don't want to leave her please." He moved from her and looked at her face.

"Okay bete okay. You stay here no one will say you to go back."

"Ammi, I thought I lost her you know her..her heart beat was stopped.. Please tell her not to do that again..I can't lose her please tell her."

"Shush shush she is alright and she will not do that again. She is fine see. Her heartbeat is normal now."