Chapter 60.

"MOVE." Hasan yelled making Fatima to flinch, she immediately moved from him and stood straight.

"Are you hurting? Does it pain somewhere?" She asked worriedly.

Hasan looked around and saw laiba.

"Ammi, tell her to leave from here." Hasan said and laiba came infront of him and touched his face with tears.

"Why are you crying Ammi?" He said calmly and wiped her tears.

"Hasan, are you fine? Does it hurt somewhere?" Fatima asked touching his hand.

"Who the hell are you? Stop touching me and move." He yelled again.

Fatima was so shocked.

"You are joking right? Don't you remember me." She asked in shaky voice.

"Ammi tell this woman to leave now."

"Hasan."

"LEAVE." He again shouted making her flinch.

Laiba was shocked would be an understatement.

"Fatima, go and call doctor." Laiba said in a low voice still processing what is happening.

"Fatima." Laiba called again.

"Ammi." Fatima said in shaky voice.

"Fatima, hold yourself and get the doctors fast."

She nodded stumbling on her feet and went out. After few minutes a male doctor came inside the room, Fatima was outside sitting on the bench like she saw some ghost.

Laiba came beside her and started caressing her back. Fatima was still in complete pure shock, she was just numb and froze. Laiba called everyone and informed that Hasan has woken up.

"Fatima, it's going to be fine."

"He forgot me." She said in barely audible voice, her voice was shaking.

"Ammi, is it a sign like you said. It is a sign that I should leave him that I'm not a right person for him.. Am I .." she choked on her words.

"Shush shush you are the one for him. I'm sorry bete I'm so sorry." Laiba side hugged her and was caressing her back.

After about half an hour everyone came including hania and Asif. No one talked with Fatima, Hania was just sitting beside her. Fatima was in complete silence.

After about 15 minutes doctor came back. They all surrounded him.

"He is suffering from Dissociative amnesia in this A person may forget specific events or time periods. In his case he forgets everything after the age of 21. He remembers his family his name everything but he forgot everything after that."

There was a complete silence everyone was beyond shocked.

"There is one more thing." Doctor said in a low voice.

"What doctor?" Hamid asked.

"His lower body is temporary paralysed. He will need a physiotherapy to cope up with it. This will take time you all should be more supportive around him. I'm really sorry, he doesn't even remember me nor that it is his hospital. I request you all not to force him in telling things."

"When he will be normal?" Hadi asked this time.

"About physiotherapy it is upto him the more he wills the more he can, most of the patients lose hope during it I request you all to encourage him and about Dissociative amnesia we can't say. Some patients get their memories back in days, weeks or months but in extreme cases it may take years."