Chapter 45.

It's been weeks since that incident. Fatima already got back to normal. No one asked Hasan why he almost killed Danish. They were busy in their routines.

Haya took the divorce from him and she will join her father's office after 4 months. She is now just enjoying and chilling her life without any regrets. Everyone was so supportive around her.

Rumaisa and haya got close to eachother. Haya again asked for forgiveness and Rumaisa forgave her and gave her a second chance. Now they became like hania and Fatima.

Everything was going so smoothly in everyone's lives. Fatima used to talk with her family on the phone except Aziz. She is still not comfortable around Aziz so they never went to her house again. They called her many times but she just rejected it saying there is work.

Hasan was taking so much care of her. He often bought her flowers and took her on dates or just to eat some ice creams and long drives. He was being so supportive, caring and loving. He filed a case on Danish but because of no proof he was released in a week. Hasan asked his friend to keep an eye on him so that he can lead to Azam but there was no sign of them.

The search was still going to find Fahad and Azam. Fatima still have that footage of 2 years ago when she recorded it secretly. They don't have any proof of Fahad helping Azam in any way. They were just trying to find any lead which can help to catch them.

"Hasan maama again asked to come home." Fatima said laying on his chest.

"Then you should go baby."

"But she is asking me to stay with them."

"What's the problem?"

"There are so many problems."

"Like what?"

"First thing is I never stayed a single day without you in this 9 months, second there is no way I'm sleeping without you and third is baba. I'm still scared of him."

Hasan chuckled at her answer.

"Don't be scared of your father baby, he will never harm you. I know he was angry at you and scolded you many times but after knowing the truth he is regretting his every action."

"I've a best idea."

"And what is that?"

"You also stay with me."

"That can't be possible and they want to spend some time together with you. What will I do there? That is a very bad idea baby."

"Then, how can live without you."

Hasan laughed at her.

"Jaan, it's for a day."

"Still."

"You can decide later don't stress much."

"Yes, I'm already so sleepy now. Goodnight hubby." She said and kissed his cheek and again layed her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Goodnight love." He whispered and kissed her head.

They slept peacefully in eachothers embrace. She got a call in the middle of night. She moved and picked the call.

"Assalam ul alaikum." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Walikum as salaam. Were you asleep?" A lady voice came from the other side.

She looked at the screen then again kept it near her ear.

"Who is this?"

"Don't you remember me."

"I'm sorry but no."

"Let's meet tomorrow at sunshine cafe at exact 3pm."

"I'm not coming."