Chapter 62.

It's a week now and hania went back to her house. Hasan is still same instead became more rude for Fatima. Today will be his first physiotherapy session.

Fatima wasn't going to hospital. Laiba said her to take rest because her health is getting worse. She wasn't talking much to anyone. No one knows what is going on in her mind. She just smiles at everyone.

Hasan behaviour got really cold and rude towards Fatima. She was trying so hard not to break down infront of him. She usually hug his hand when he sleeps, she is sleeping after he sleeps and wake up before he woke up.

She just became so silent. Her family came to meet Hasan and to their surprise Hasan remembered Aziz as he met him with Hadi once. Fatima was just masking her emotions. She lost her bubbly nature once again.

"Hasan." She called in a low voice.

"What?" He asked rudely.

"Uh.. the doctor came for your physiotherapy."

Hasan rolled his eyes at her and started moving his wheelchair but Fatima started pushing him from behind. They reached in the lawn and laiba was already there talking with the doctor. There were two male nurse too.

The doctor greeted Hasan and he greeted back. Laiba and Fatima stood a little away from them. The nurses made him stand on his feet and doctor was saying something about trying to lift his leg a little.

Laiba had tears in her eyes and she went inside unable to see her son in this condition. Hasan wasn't even able to lift his leg. Fatima was just staying strong for him.

After about more than 1.5 hours of the session they made Hasan to sit on the wheelchair. Doctor came near Fatima and told the detail about Hasan's health. He was also from Hasan's hospital. They went back and Fatima sat infront of him on her knees.

"Hasan." She called in a soft voice.

Hasan didn't replied.

"Jaanum please don't lose hope it was just one session there are more to go and I'm sure you will do it."

Hasan was looking at her furiously as if he will eat her alive, Fatima gulped seeing his intense gaze on her.

"Please don't lose hope, you are really doing so great. You are trying and that's what matters..."

She was saying further but Hasan raise his hand in the air making Fatima to flinch, she immediately closed her eyes in fear and kept her hands on her face trying to protect herself.

She started trembling in fear remembering everything. But the slap didn't came, she hesitantly removed her hands from her face and opened her eyes slowly. Hamid was holding Hasan's hand in pure anger and rage.

"What the fucking hell are you doing Hasan." Hamid yelled yanking his hand and making Fatima to flinch again. She was still trembling in fear. No matter how much she gets used to abuse she still gets scared and terrified.

Fatima got up from the ground trying to take deep breaths. Hasan had a slight guilt on his face. He would never slap her it was for sure but he was feeling guilty for even raising his hand.

"I'm.. sorry." Fatima said and went from there as soon as possible. This made Hasan's heart to ache.

"What the hell is wrong with you Hasan?" Hamid was in full of anger.

"I'm sorry Bhai trust me I would have never lay a finger on her. I was just stressing and she was continuously giving me false hope, I don't know what came in me but I promise I never intend to do it nor I would touch her."

"Hasan you might have forget the past but did you forgot how to behave especially around women. Did you got so low that you even thought of it. This was never you Hasan this is not you. No matter what happens you never raised your voice on women and look at you now you were going to slap your wife, your wife Hasan. I know you don't remember her but this is not you." Hamid was in extreme anger, if it was a normal Hasan he would've punched his face but he was controlling himself knowing he is also suffering.