Chapter 65.

"Hasan."

"Yes."

"What happened? You are so silent today. Something bothering you?"

"I'm fine."

"You know you can talk to me."

"I know."

"I'm there for you always just know that."

He just nodded and they both got silent. They were in their room laying on bed. Fatima was just staring at the ceiling feeling nothing. Their relation was not like before, they were distanced from eachother. Hasan was not getting so rude around her but he is always angry. No one knows when it will be burst.

"You love me?" He asked out of no where making her taken aback.

"Yes Hasan I love you."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? There is no why in my love. Can't I love you without reason, ofcourse there are numerous of them. You loved me, protected me, cared for me, saved me, respects me, you make me feel special. You were there for me when everyone left me. You believed in me, you trusted me. How can I not love you, ofcourse I love you and I'll always love you."

"Every word you said is in past sentence loved, cared, protected, saved, believed, trusted. there is nothing about present or future. Fatima tomorrow will be a year that I'm like this. I still don't remember anything, I don't know if I'll do it. I want you to.."

"Stop please stop." She said with continuous tears rolling down her eyes. She sat straight on the bed and he did too.

"Listen to me." He said calmly.

"No no you listen to me. I'm not leaving you I'll not leave you and I'll not let you leave me. You don't know how we came here at this point. Yes you don't remember anything but I do, I know it everything, every single thing, every little detail is written in my heart and brain. You can't just end this like this, I'll not let you to. You even have any idea what were the sacrifices and sufferings. What do you want me to do Hasan what should I do? What I am doing is not enough for you? What do you want me to do for you answer me Hasan answer me. I'm trying my best I'm giving my 100 percent and you still want to end this. Like really and why? Tell me the reason Hasan why do you even want to do this. What did I do to deserve this? Tell me I'll do anything for you, just tell me the word to die and I'll gladly die for you. But please don't tell me to leave because I can't do that I'll never do that, dying is not painful Hasan but yes leaving you is. This is easy for you because you don't know anything if you remembered it you would never even think this in your dreams. What do you want me to do Hasan tell me." She was getting angry and there was hurt and pain in her eyes.

"Yes you are right, you are doing everything and I am getting fed up with it. Do you think it is easy for me? Do you think it is a joke to forget everything. Even though I know everyone is my blood here and you are my wife I feel hell I feel like I don't belong here. Everything is going mess, there is nothing I can do in it. Yes I want to end this for you, I don't want to see you getting hurt daily. I'm trying to love you but I can't do that. Even though my body is of 32 years old but my mind is still 21. it's new for me even after a year, there is no one to talk everyone is busy. I don't know what is going on, I don't know what will happen in future I don't know anything. This might be hard for you but it is harder for me, atleast you know me I don't even know you there is this blank space and this flashbacks which is giving me hell like headache. You all are saying that I'm a cardiac surgeon but I don't remember anything I don't even remember my first surgery or how I felt I don't know anything and it's so depressing and seeing you getting hurt is making it worse. I don't want to end this but I can do it for you. You can't just struck with me forever."