↳ 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔤

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 499

imagine no. one !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

❝𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔤❞

★ 𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇 from matt to get ready and be outside within the next five minutes, you will admit- a little nerve wracking.

but none the less, you still quickly get dressed and fix your makeup, just in time for your boyfriend to start honking the car horn from your driveway. you walk out and see matts car in park, and nick and chris sitting in the backseat.

you lock the door and make your way down the path to the van, hopping in the front passenger side.

"hey y/n!" chris yells from the back.

you turn around to meet him with an outstretched hand, "what's good," you smile, dapping both chris and nick up.

turning back in your seat, matt leans over to press a quick kiss to your lips. "hi baby."

"what are we doing?" you queried, a soft smile resting on your face.

"laser tag!" chris exclaimed enthusiastically, cutting matt off before he can answer, causing you to laugh.

matt rolls his eyes amusedly, pulling the vehicle into drive and heading presumably in the direction of laser tag.

walking into the building, matt takes your hand in his as the two of you follow behind his brothers.

"teams or solo?" the worker asks when it's your turn.

"teams," you say, but matt shakes his head with a small grin on his face.

"solos," he argues.

you roll your eyes amusedly before agreeing with him.

the four of you are put together with another small group, so that the game lasts longer. you're given your vests and guns, and immediately split up from each other. all finding different spots and waiting for the announcer to start the game.

as the horn blares over head, you start thinking tactics. ultimately deciding to camp out in the area you're currently in.

you here loud pangs, and a 'what the fuck, matt!' before the announcer goes back over the intercom. "player 7, eliminated."

"shit." you mumble to yourself. the yelling was close, meaning matt had to be nearby too, considering he just got one of his brothers out.

you look around you, before quickly running to another wall. but as you reach the wall, your wrist is grabbed and you're shoved into a corner.

matt stands close to you, close enough that his body heat radiates against you. a devious smirk sitting on his face. "hi y/n,"

he leans down, pressing you against the wall, and his lips on to yours. your lips work perfectly in sync as he kisses you in the dark corner. "you're not very good at this," he giggles, pulling away for just a second before kissing you again.

you furrow your eyebrows. "what the hell does that mean?"

he takes a small step back before raising his laser gun, shooting you on the center of your vest.

"player 2, eliminated,"

"you get distracted too easily," he smirks. but before you can protest, he walks away, leaving you in the dark as your vest turns off, and your gun flashes 'dead' at you.

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕪 SPEAKS !

ive never really been one to make one shots so

bare w me guys