↳ 𝔧𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔞𝔰𝔰 2

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 532

imagine no. forty-two !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; first fic of the new year!

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; read part 1!

𝐂𝐖! 'y/n' used, resolved ending (your welcome), rushed ending, not proofread

❝𝔧𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔞𝔰𝔰 2❞

you texted nick that you were at the front door, and he was quick to let you in.

you felt awful with yourself due to the way you left things with matt. sure you said 'i love you' before you left, and you meant it with your whole heart. but that doesnt take back the things you said to him ahead of time.

viewing that it would be easier for you to apologize if someone else let you in, you texted nick instead of matt.

taking in a deep breath while you trail up the stairs behind matt, you silently wave to him, forcing a smile on your lips.

walking up to matt's door, your lightly tap your knuckles on the painted wood. a shallow 'yeah?' is heard from the other side, and you turn the doorknob cautiously, eyes drifting to matts the second he's in view.

"matt..?" you queried, hesitant but a splurge of confidence raining through you. there was no way you were going to let a fight get in between the two of you.

he looks up from the book in his hands, "y/n?" he closes the book, setting it on his bed before sitting up.

"hi," you muttered, gently smiling at him. hoping he wasn't too upset.

"hey," he still looked confused as to why you were standing in his room.

you gently closed the door and stepped farther in. "do you think we can talk? i want to apologize to you-"

he furrows his brows, "you don't need to apologize for anything, love."

frowning, you shake your head. "no i do, i feel awful for what i said to you the other day." you walked forward, sitting next to him at the edge of the bed. "i shouldn't have went at you like that. i should've let you talk."

the corners of his lips tugged down slightly, "baby it's okay," he whispered. "what you said was completely fair, and i shouldn't have punched that kid like that."

you softly sighed, taking his hands in yours. fidgeting with his fingers. "i want you to know that you can talk to me whenever you want, matt."

"i do know that, i just don't even know what happened yesterday." he mumbles, "i was fine, i was doing so good and suddenly- i wasn't.."

bringing your hand up to his face, you gently graze your thumb over his cheekbone. "and that's okay, you don't have to understand every feeling that crosses over you." you smiled gently, "but i just wanted to come over and tell you how sorry i am for what i said after the game. it was wrong and i should've waited to let you talk."

"it's okay," he smiles reassuringly, "you were frustrated too and i understand that."

you nod, gently leaning your head on his shoulder. letting out a huff of air, you laugh. "that cameron guy is a douche anyway."

matt laughs with you, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "yeah, he is."

you smiled softly at him, intertwining your fingers before pressing a kiss to his cheek.