↳ 𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔯

REQUESTED anonymously on tumblr!

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 611

imagine no. seventeen !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i genuinely hate this bruh but its whatever

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; request!

"she's got glitter for skin,

my radiant beam in the night"

ᵍᵒˡᵈᵉⁿ ʰᵒᵘʳ JVKE

❝𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔯❞

NICKS VOICE DOESNT trail off in real life like it does in your head. he's introducing the friday car video, from the left of you in the back seat.

you always take the back seat with nick during a video. one because you love nick, and two, chris refuses to sit any where else.

your stressed out, but you cant really pinpoint why. maybe its just because its mid-may and finals are coming up, or maybe because its day 2 of your period and your just emotional.

but you do know that your palms are sweaty and there's a weird tightening in your chest.

the boys easily would've let you stay home, and come up with another car idea, but they were so excited. so you decided to suck it up and go anyways. head pounding or not.

matt occasionally would look in the rear view mirror to look at you. he had noticed how little energy you've had since he picked you up earlier. he wanted to point it out, but decided on it so he wouldn't accidentally make anything worse or make you uncomfortable.

every time you made eye contact you shifted your gaze and looked towards nick or chris. trying every thing you could to get past whatever sickening anxiety you have right now.

without warning, matt stretches his hand to the back. you quickly search around for any food that you hadn't noticed got opened but you find nothing.

he laughs, turning to fully look at you, "not food, dumbass. gimme your hand."

"oh, sorry." you mumble, placing your hand in his.

he searches your eyes, trying to figure out why you suddenly aren't the over excited girlfriend he's used to. rubbing tiny, but meaningful, circles into your skin.

yes, you've had your ups and downs and he knows that, but this was just so bizarre to him. even when you weren't feeling well you'd plaster a smile on for the camera, but you aren't right now. and it frightens him just a little bit.

he sighs before turning to look at chris who's babbling on about something stupid, "turn the camera off chris."

chris stops talking and looks at matt, and then to the back at you. "what, is something wrong."

matt sighs and lets go of your hand before getting out of the car. signaling for you to do the same. you get out of the car and he walks around to where you stand.

"are you okay?" he whispers, knowing one of the windows are cracked.

you shrug, looking up at him. his crystal blue eyes searching desperately in yours. trying to figure out what had happened since you hung out last. "i don't know." you sigh. "i just feel so drained and stressed right now."

he frowns before wrapping his arms around your torso. his familiar woodsy scent bringing you some form of comfort as you return the hug. "im sorry, love." he mumbles, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head.

he gently sways the two of you back in forth in a sense of trying to comfort you. whispering gentle things into your ear.

"we can stop the video, we can figure something else out if you want me to drop you off at home."

you lift your head up to meet his eyes. "are you sure?"

he smiles, "of course, baby. you're above youtube, and you know that."

you nod, before turning your head to press a gentle kiss to his shoulder.

"i love you," he says, pressing another kiss to your head.

"i love you,"