↳ 𝔪𝔞𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔞𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔨𝔢𝔦𝔱

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 540

imagine no. ten !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; idek how i learned this word

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; the inexplicable urge to push everyone away.

↳ 𝐂𝐖! fluffy sad but like its also sad fluffy but its ok its cute, one use of 'y/n', not proofread

❝𝔪𝔞𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔞𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔨𝔢𝔦𝔱❞

you almost fall asleep laying there, tucked into chris' cozy hold. but his tired, hazy voice brings you to open your eyes.

"do you know what mauerbauertraurigkeit means?" he asks, rubbing his thumb along your arm.

you giggle lightly, turning your head to get a better look at chris. trying to meet his eyes, but he stares at the wall. "I dont, I've never even heard of it."

he stays disassociated, zoning off into space. "the inexplicable urge to push everyone away." his voice undeniably gets lighter as he explains it to you. clearly having to had learn about this long enough ago to know the meaning behind it so well.

failing to hide a frown, you nod. "yeah?" you whisper, "do you feel marbertrigit?"

chris gently laughs, a small smile peaking over his lips. "mauerbauertraurigkeit." he corrects you. hesitating slightly before answering your question. "I mean yeah, I feel it with almost everyone. I just want to get up and leave sometimes." his smile disappears and his frown deepens.

seeing how low his mood is, you shift your position and bring your hand up to his face. lightly caressing his cheek. "that's fair," you obviously grow tense in his hold, starting to worry that he wants to push you away. "I mean I feel that too."

he turns the two of you so he's laying on his side, facing you. "but I don't feel it with you." he whispers, trying to stop you from silently freaking out about what you thought he would say.

and it helps, your body loosens a little bit, but you still feel sad that he even knows about this. he clearly feels it if he knows about it, let alone remembers the long word. you gently smile, running your thumb over his freckles.

"I think I feel it with everyone but you, really." he stares deep into your eyes. searching for anything that might hint to what you have to say. "I feel it with my friends, my parents, even nick and matt."

you let the words ring out before giving him your input on the situation. "and thats perfectly okay, everyone needs space sometimes." you whisper, dragging your hand to the back of his head. slowly running your fingers through your hair. "im sure matt and nick have felt it too."

chris closes his eyes for several seconds, taking in your words before looking at you again. his light eyes becoming more pigmented as you stare deeper into them. "i really hope they don't."

pushing yourself closer, you press a soft kiss to his forehead, lingering there as you speak. "if there was anyway i could take this feeling away i would love, i would." you frown lightly, hugging chris as tightly and securely as possible. "i'd take it away so, so fast."

"i know you would," he whispers against your neck, deepening your hug. "thank you, y/n. i love you."

you nod, pressing another kiss to your forehead. "i love you."