↳ 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔬𝔢

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 228

imagine no. thirty-nine !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; merry christmas :)

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; erm idk!! mistletoe!!

𝐂𝐖! real short, kinda rushed, kissing

❝𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔬𝔢❞

"stop shoving me!" matt hissed at his brother, reluctantly being pushed out of his room. "what's your problem chris-"

chris just laughed, choosing to ignore matt's annoyed pleas.

matt is deliberately shoved into you, whom had also been dragged into the hallway but by nick.

your boyfriend undeniably lit up when he saw you, "oh hey baby," he smiled. "didn't know you were gonna be here this early."

smiling up at him, your eyes trail above your heads to find a crappily hung mistletoe; dangling over your heads. looking around, you find that chris and nick had already vanished.

matt followed your gaze to the ceiling, "what are you- oh." he laughed lightly when his eyes landed on the plant, before looking back down to you, snaking his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him.

you beamed brightly up at him, "stop looking at me with those eyes." you teased. his blue eyes dancing in your vision.

"what eyes?" he furrowed his brows, grinning.

standing up on the tips of your toes, you press your lips to his. taking the kiss to be slow but loving, you giggle lightly against his lips. pulling apart slightly and smiling at him.

"hmm," he hums contently, "merry christmas to me."

"merry christmas, matty."