↳ 𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦𝔫 2

REQUEST anonymously on tumblr!

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 298 (sorry)

imagine no. fourteen !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; make sure you read part 1 first!

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; request!

❝𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦𝔫 2❞

('super sorry' on tumblr)

THE SECOND YOU woke up feeling off, you knew immediately what you had to do. you giggle to yourself before calling matt, asking if he wants to come over.

he gratefully accepts the invitation, and arrives at your apartment within half an hour.

you're not visibly or audibly sick yet, so he wont know unless he felt your burning forehead.

matt unlocks the door with his key, and peaks his head into the living room. smiling when he finds you standing up from the couch. "hi baby," he says, closing the door behind him.

"hey," you smile, walking up to give him a hug.

he's quick to lift your chin up and pull you into a hungry kiss. you giggle and he pulls back, cocking his brow with a smile. "what's so funny?"

you shake your head, pulling him into another kiss.

his tongue grazes lightly over your lip, begging for entrance. you give him access and his hands desperately paw at the bones of your hip. pulling your body impossibly close to his.

playing mindlessly at the hem of your shirt, he leaves your lips and presses harsh kisses that trail from your jaw to your ear, and down your neck. leaving behind small eminents of love bites.

your head falls back at the feeling, a soft sight leaving your lips.

the sound makes him smile against your skin before going back to your lips for more. you gently press your hands to his chest with a giggle.

"what now?" he asks, fake annoyance lacing his honey-coated voice.

"im sick," you smile up at him.

"oh fuck."

"yeah, oh fuck," you giggle. pressing a quick kiss to matts lips since it doesn't matter now. "super sorry."