↳ 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱?

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 488

imagine no. nineteen !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; hooray for me for writing something that wasnt requested even though it took me two weeks!!!!

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; idk how to summarize this but its really cute and i love it

CW  ; VERY vague hypersexualization i think?

❝𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱?❞

you switch your gaze away from the movie, and lift your head slightly off of matts chest to get a good look at him. his hair falls haphazardly over his lightly colored eyes, and week old stubble gently plays at his skin. his eyes are focused hard on the screen, trying to pick a part the movie piece by piece to figure out who the killer is.

finally noticing your stare, he smiles. gently dragging the tips of his fingers up and down your spine. "hi. pretty girl."

"hi handsome," you smile, beaming up at the boy. you bring your hand up to his jaw, gently running your thumb across the light stubble. "i love you."

"i love you too, darling," he giggles, grabbing your hand to bring your palm up to his lips.

a welcoming tingling sensation zips throughout your body at the small gesture.

"what?" he says, a playful smirk biting at the corners of his mouth. "you like that?" he teases, pressing another sweet kiss to your open palm. "hm?"

you giggle, quickly tucking your face into the crook of his neck. rather than answering the question that the cocky bastard already knows the answer to.

pressing a soft kiss to matts neck, he sighs lightly into your hand.

he wraps his arms around your torso before flipping you onto your back in one swift movement. quick to smile at you when you make eye contact with the brunet.

matt leans down, connecting your lips in a long awaited kiss. you ease into it, only for him to slightly pull away. "you like that?" he grins, his breath teasing the skin on your face.

you smile, playfully shaking your head.

"fine," he mumbles, fake annoyance delicately lacing his tired voice as he leans down again. but instead of again kissing you on the lips, he kisses the sharp corner of your jaw, right below your ear. pulling away to once again hover over top of you, he repeats his question. "you like that?"

"eh," you sigh, gently shrugging your shoulders. sarcasm radiating off your lazed body.

letting out an over exaggerated huff, he returns to your jaw. trailing kisses down to your chin with slightly parted lips. between each kiss, he mumbles a teasing; "what about this one?"

when you dont answer, he goes for your throat. the bliss feeling of sloppy, open mouth kisses littering down your neck, doesnt do your attempt to bite back a sigh of contempt any good.

his lips curl against your skin before he sits up to smirk devilishly. "i knew it!" he laughs pointedly.

you roll your eyes in amusement, sitting up to meet matt. "fuck you," you smile, connecting your lips for a slow, loving kiss.