↳ 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢

REQUESTED anonymously on tumblr!

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 

imagine no. nine !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; sorry this isn't my best work, I don't think this is exactly what you asked for, but I do want to rewrite this at some point but I started crying when I wrote about the self harm section so I had to pump the breaks 😪

CW !! mentions about insecurities - [stretch marks, self inflicted scars]

"kisses on the foreheads of the lovers

wrapped in your arms"

ᵃᵖᵒᶜᵃˡʸᵖˢᵉ 𝘾𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙓

❝𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢❞

stretch marks

↳ matt loves you for who you are, no matter what. all that he wants you to know is how much he loves you, inside and out. 

↳ when you first voiced to him about your insecurity, he immediately felt bad. as if he didn't let you know much he loved you enough.

↳ he'd press gentle kisses to your forehead, telling you how you were just a person well lived in. and he loved that. 

↳ constantly compliments you and your body

↳ it isn't a day with matt if he doesn't tell you how pretty you are, inside out. always wanting you to have that confidence in your head reminding you how beautiful you are.

self inflicted scars

↳ you hate seeing them. they're a constant reminder of how sad you had been, and that worries matt.

↳ he doesn't care that they're from before the two of you started dating, he still feels awful.

↳ when the two of you are alone he presses gentle kisses along your scars, telling you your perfect no matter what. 

↳ reminds you all the time that if you ever need an outlet, he's there for you.

↳ he'd rather you yelled at him for something you both know isn't his fault instead of you hurting yourself. 

↳ he just wants you to know how much he loves you, and that your scars are nothing to feel ashamed about.

being alone

↳ he hate that you feel alone. he wishes you knew that he'll beside you no matter what.

↳ he'll surprise you all the time. dropping by when you don't expect him to come by.↳ drive by hugs.                 (showing up randomly just to hug you) (I got this idea from it starts with us by colleen hoover 😪)

↳ whenever he walks by your class he'll stand in front of the door until you notice him. he'll smile at you and wave before continuing with whatever he was doing.

↳ long cuddles where he whispers sweet nothings into your ear

↳ always reminding you that he's next to you and forever will be

if anyone ever wants to talk, my messages are always open and if you can't access me through that, I'll be happy to give you my number <3

I love you and your beautiful <33