↳𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 268

imagine no. three !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

❝𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨❞

little freak HARRY STYLES

summary ; always on your mind

a/n ; i acc love this song sm

"I was thinkin' about who you are 

 Your delicate point of view, I

Was thinkin' about you"

LAYING AWAKE, STARING at the ceiling, anyone could've walked in and been able to tell who you were thinking of.

youre so crazy about the kid who sits a few seats in front of you in math class. you just can't help but think of him every passing second that you're not with him.

his pretty looks, his pretty smile, his pretty laugh, his pretty personality, everything. everything about him is pretty and you're not ashamed to admit it.

you find yourself picking up your phone every few minutes, reaching to text him. but something in you keeps you hesitant. all you can do is stare at the ceiling with a grin that's spread from ear to ear. the boy simply running through your mind without even knowing it.

chris is just a person who's always on your mind. it's not anything you can help, it just happens. always connecting random things to him.

that vanilla ice cream? he'd probably love that.

the blue sky? his blue eyes.

the song playing overhead in the grocery store? kid would scream the lyrics at the top of his lungs. not a single care in the world.

but your hesitation is quickly put past you when you text chris with a simple "hey".

and the thing is, you don't even process what you just did until you get a 'hey' back. this time with 2 'y's. 

hella short but whatever