↳ 𝔡𝔬𝔤 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 442

imagine no. eleven !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i cant think of ferris wheels without thinking of the scene from the notebook where ryan gosling tries asking whats her face out

SUMMARY ; you and matt go to the summer fair

❝𝔡𝔬𝔤 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰❞

MATTS A GIGGLING mess by the time the two of you pull up to the fair. hes been going on and on about the ferris wheel and funnel cake and that really fast spinny thingy that he can't remember the name of.

he runs around the front of the minivan as your still gathering your things, and opens the door for you.

you smile up at him, "ah, what a gentleman!" you giggle as you step out.

he takes your things, and interlaces your fingers. excitedly tugging you towards the bustling games and rides under the starred night sky.

"which one should we do first?" you ask, turning to matt as he receives your tickets from the ticket booth.

"we should do all the intense rides and then we'll get funnel cake and then take cotton candy up onto the ferris wheel." he informs, snaking an arm around your waist.

you laugh, "really got this whole night planned out, huh?"

"yup!" he says cheerily, turning to press a quick kiss to the side of your head. "i just want tonight to be perfect."

a smile spreads across your lips as you hold on tightly to his arm, walking against the soft summer breeze.

looking up at your boyfriend, you find a content look on his face. happy that he gets to do this with you.

after going on all the intense rides, you find yourself slowly reaching the top of the ferris wheel. the yellow bench sways as you tangle yourself in matts arms.

the two of you know its safe, and it would be hard to plummet, but you can't keep yourselves from clinging to each other.

you take a piece of your blue cotton candy, plopping it into your mouth before matt leans around your shoulder. pressing a passionate, loving kiss to your lips.

he sighs into the kiss, sending a tingling sensation down your spine. you giggle and pull back at the feeling.

"what?" he laughs.

you bite down on your lip to hide a smile, "nothing."

matt amusedly rolls his eyes before leaning back into the kiss.

by the time you reach the top of the wheel, he pulls back ever so slightly. keeping a small distance between his face and yours. "thank you, love."

you smile, "for what?"

"for coming here with me. i love you," he smiles, rubbing his hand up and down your shoulder.

"i love you to, kid." you smile, pecking a quick kiss to his nose.