↳ 𝔤𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔭𝔶

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 405

imagine no. thirty-eight !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; hooray

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; request!

REQUEST ; "Reader starts her period at matts house but forgot her bag of pads/tampons at her house becaise she didn't expect to start this soon, and she's sitting on the toilet texting matt. then he comes into the bathroom and is like, "i'll go get you what you need, heres some clothes, i'll be back in a few"" ( )

𝐂𝐖! 

❝𝔤𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔭𝔶❞

a groan immediately elicited from your throat. you were early, about 4 days too early.

going from thought to panic, you realize that you have nothing at the triplets house. so here you are, sitting in matt's bathroom in utter sadness that you are ultimately doomed.

scratching off the idea of yelling out about your girl problems into a house full of slightly immature men, you grab your phone off the counter and start texting your boyfriend.

y/n

mattmattmatt

matt

y/n

y/n

i'm in your bathroommid emergency be speedy

matt

ok weirdo

taking the short time it takes for matt to make it from his brothers room to his bathroom, you make yourself a makeshift pad out of toilet paper and prayers.

matt knocks on the door lightly before opening it anyways, finding you rummaging through his cabinet in hope that you've accidentally left something.

"you good?" he asks, closing the door behind him.

"absolutely not." you huff, pushing yourself up by your knees to meet his eyes. he quirks his brow, confused as to why he was called up here. "i started my period." you groaned, stepping over and wrapping your arms around matt's torso.

he runs his hands soothingly up and down your back. "you've started your period about a million times baby." he teases, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"haha," your rolled your eyes, looking up to him. "i don't have any tampons and shit."

"hm," he frowns, "want me to run to the store?"

nodding, you hug him again, "would you please?"

he hums, "of course, i'll be right back baby."

pulling him in for a kiss, you giggle. muttering a million thank you's. he runs his hands up and down your hands once more before pulling away and opening the door.

"if youre grumpy when i get back im throwing it all away." he teases, pressing a kiss to your forehead before disappearing around the corner.

"fuck you!" you call after him with a laugh.

a loud, obnoxious groan is heard from his bedroom as he grabs his keys. "oh, god it's already starting!"