↳ 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 402

imagine no. four !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; ive been neglecting chris stories lately, mb

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; chrissy meets the parents 😈😈

❝𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢❞

𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 bedroom window, you smile at the sight of chris standing on your porch attempting to put a tie around his neck.

your parents have been dying to meet him, though he can't say they same about them, he accepted the invitation with hesitation.

it took a lot of convincing, and a lot of "they'll love you" 's before he nodded his head and muttered something unintelligible, and probably rude, under his breath.

he's early, so you run down to the front door, closing the two of you outside in the crisp autumn air. he only looks at you for a quick second before going back to the tie. you watch him with a teasing grin as he struggles.

"do you need help?" you giggle.

he nods before dropping his hands with a sigh. "i tried getting matt to help me before dropping me off but he told me to be a man so i called him a bitch and then he didn't drop me off so my mom had to."

it takes you a second to get the hang of it before you laugh, "well you're here, and that's all that matters."

"i feel like im going to a parent teacher conference." he groans, dropping his head back in annoyance.

you finish tying the fabric around his collar, still leaving your hands loosely clung to the tie. "im sure you do." you smile.

chris looks down at you with pleading eyes, silently begging for you to not make him go in there.

"you'll be fine, love." you giggle, slightly pulling him down by the tie.

you press a soft kiss to him, and he leans in to deepen it. a small smile spreads across your lips, and you desperately try to hide it too keep the kiss comfortable.

but that doesn't matter because you quickly break apart when you're front door opens, revealing your little sister.

"stop smooching and get inside!" she groans, "im hungry!"

you look to chris with a smile, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

grabbing his hand, you pull it up to your lips to press a soft kiss to his knuckles. "it wont be that bad, i promise."

he sighs before turning your hands over, pressing a kiss to your knuckles. "i swear to god i will dump you if this is bad."

you laugh, "okay chris."