↳ 𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 3

requested by Tilly429

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 1507

imagine no. thirty !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; final part of enchanted! make sure you go read parts 1 and 2!

this part is called 'wonderstruck' on tumblr!

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; i was enchanted to meet you.

𝐂𝐖! use of 'y/n', not proofread

"this night is sparling, don't you let it go . . .

. . . i'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home."

enchanted - taylor swift . . . speak now, tv. 2023

❝𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 3❞

you knew one of you we're going to break, but you definitely didn't expect matt to already be tearing up by the time you and your father turned the corner. the second his eyes landed on you, you studied his face carefully. his eyes were watery, and he nervously chewed on his lower lip; hiding the smile you fell so deeply in love with.

as you started walking down the isle, you send him a gentle smile. he drops his head, shaking it. undeniably trying to hide his flustered expression.

following behind your future niece, chris' daughter, chloe, whom threw lightly shaded rose petals in a hectic motion, you couldnt help but think about your own kid. though it'll still be a few years time, you had to hide your giggly expression at the thought of raising your own baby with matt.

taking your eyes off the sweet little blonde girl, you look up to matt. nate and his three brothers stand behind him. nate persuaded his way past the other guys to be the best man, who now has his hand on matts shoulder; whispering something in his ear. matt brings his gaze back to you, his smile only growing more from whatever his best friend said. "see? i told you that you guys would make it eventually." is what you later learn was muttered to matt, the words made you tear up for what seemed like the millionth time that night.

matt was last to get married. and he would never admit it, but he always hoped thats how it would be. his marriage being the one to seel everything off. the last one to hold onto the youth of his 20s.

even though you werent there for the wedding, chris was the first to get married, marrying his first love, and having twins, a boy and a girl. and then justin got married a few months later. you were lucky enough to be back in their lives when two years later, nick married the man of his dreams. getting to stand beside your best friend as he married the person he would never shut up about. and then a year and a half ago, nathan got married. and after you caught his wifes bouquet, matt sought it to be the perfect opportunity to prevent any more breakups, and proposed to you after the reception.

so of course he and his groomsman would be in tears, even if the other four were already with their forever persons. nobody really wanted to let go, their teenage years way to precious to just sweep away. but they knew it would happen eventually, and that eventually would be now.