↳ 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔟𝔬𝔶

REQUESTED anonymously on tumblr!

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 1239

imagine no. sixteen !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; im actually in love w this ALSO ive never had a migraine (sorry 😪🤑) but my mom gets them a lot so i just based this off what she does ig

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; request!

cw!! migraines,,, + spoilers?? from The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

,,, this takes a passage from The Outsiders. i did not write or publish The Outsiders, and I'm not affiliated with at all. 

❝𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔟𝔬𝔶❞

the second you opened your eyes you felt sick. you roll over to find matt propped up against the headboard, lazy eyes as he watches his phone.

the curtains were shut, but you could still tell it was dark out.

your eyes wince shut at the brightness of matts phone in the unlit room.

"hey, its only like two am, i thought you were going to sleep?" matt queries, his attention drifting from his phone to you. you open your eyes and reach out for his phone, turning it off before you look at him.

your head was pounding hard enough you ought your brain was to jump out of your skull. the pain already threatened to form tears in your eyes.

"love?" matt furrowed his eyes at you.

it seemed as if the light blue of his eyes was bright enough to enhance your migraine, though they aren't.

you burry your head into the pillow next to matt. scared to speak out of fear of throwing up, but you push through it. "i have a migraine." your words are muffled against the pillow case, but he easily catches what you said.

"shit, sweetheart. im sorry." he sighs, bringing a hand over to gently rub your back. "ill be right back with some tea and medicine."

bringing your hands up to your temples, you lightly circle them with your fingers. trying to press the stupid pain away. you nod, and the bed evens out as matt gets up and walks to the door. "i love you, honey, ill be quick I swear."

you just groan into the pillow in response.

the light chuckle that matt let's out rings through your ears. unintentionally causing a little more pain.

but it's like suddenly you can hear everything.

like the faintest whispers that come from the kitchen as matt seemingly ran into one of his brothers.

the conversation is hushed, but it's still there.

after a few more minutes of rubbing the hell out of your temples, you turn your head to watch matt walk in with the red mug you got him for valentines day. presumably filled with the tea he said he was going to make you.

he sets it down on the nightstand by your head, leaning down to press a quick kiss on your cheek before walking into the bathroom. making sure to close the door before turning the light on.