↳ 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 345

imagine no. one !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔨/𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱/𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i love christmas,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aaaaaand baylen levine 🤭🤭

ooo double update!

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; cold night in !

❝𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰❞

it was boardgames on top of movies on top of cookies on top of more boardgames.

the four of you currently sit on the floor in front of the couch. youre all bundled up in hoodies and blankets as you try to fight the chilly air of christmas eve. monopoly lays sprawled out carelessly in front of you and your friends while 'a christmas story' plays on the tv.

"matt you're cheating again!" nick yells accusedly. throwing a stack of colorful money on the ground, pointing aggressively at his brother.

"i am not!" he rebuttals, crossing his arms and furrowing his eye brows at his brother. "how the hell am i cheating, nicolas?"

you let out an exasperated laugh, "what do you mean again?"

matt lets out an annoyed huff before turning his gaze towards you. "i cheated one time and we were 10!" he informs, obviously not wanting to get into whatever this sibling rivalry seems to be.

"nuh uh," you say, waving your hands. you take a sip of your hot cocoa before narrowing your eyes at the aggravated brunette to your left. "i don't fuck with cheaters."

chris bursts out into a fit of laughter before sharply pointing at you, "thats exactly what baylen said!"

"see!" nick smirks triumphantly. "youre a cheater and everyone knows it."

"i was 10!"

you all laugh as matt dramatically throws his money on the ground before storming off to the kitchen.

tears start to brim your eyes as your stomach tightens from all the laughter. barely coming to an end when matt walks back in with a cookie in his hand, eyeing all of you down. "if you all dont shut up ill make you shut up." he grumbles, biting off the head off of the gingerbread man.

"okay we don't need to get violent!" nick says, putting his hands up defensively in the air.

matt sits back down on the floor with a groan, rewrapping himself in a fuzzy red blanket. "i hate this game."