↳ 𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦𝔫

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 471

imagine no. twelve !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i hate how different my format is between tumblr and wattpad i literally stress tryna change it so it fits w my wattpad style,, ugh fuck writing i wanna be regina george

SUMMARY ; sick day w matt

❝𝔰𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔦𝔫❞

the second matt found out he passed on his cold to you, he felt terrible. he finally had started feeling better, but not perfect. so he was quick to text you and was at your home within minutes.

"y/n?"

your name echoed around the apartment with ease, quickly making its way to where you lay in your bedroom.

the hard sound of footsteps makes its way in to your kitchen, followed by the sound of a few bags rustling and being set on the countertop.

rubbing at your tired eyes, you get up out of bed for the first time in a few hours. you walk out of your room to find matt standing in the kitchen, filling up a pot under the sink.

he turns around to look at you with an apologetic smile. "hey..." he says with a small laugh. "sorry."

you smile and walk up to hug him. "dont worry about it." you slightly cringe at how raspy your voice sounds. not having spoken since last night, turning calls into texts to try and help with the stinging that lingers in your throat.

matt chuckles, "you sound awful." there's still a slight grind to his voice, but just enough to show that he's overcoming sickness.

"thanks to you," you mumble against his chest.

he gently runs his hands up and down your back. pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head.

to tired to lift your head up to look at him, you return it by kissing his shoulder with a soft sigh. "what are you making?" you ask, pulling away to go look in the bags.

"just fettuccine, nothing that's too much work." he says, walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "im sorry i got you sick, baby."

you giggle, lightly shaking your head. "i promise you its fine." you turn around to give him a small smile. "this way i can wait until im sick again, and get you sick."

"haha," matt fake laughs, rolling his eyes in pure amusement. "you go sit down and start a movie, ill finish up the pasta and meet you in there."

you smile and press a quick kiss to his cheek before heading to the living room.

after a good while of shifting through netflix, hulu, and disney+, you finally land yourself on ratatouille.

as the intro comes to a close, matt finally walks in with two plates of fettuccine, and a grin on his face. he hands you your plate, and plops down on the couch. pressing a chaste kiss to the top of your head.