↳ 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔵

requested by ( hedgehogperalta ) on wattpad!

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 760

imagine no. thirty-one !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; the way this was requested july 6th and im just now done w it

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; piercing date w best friend matt 🫡

❝𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔵❞

"okay, okay, here's one." you say, finding a good question. "'what's on the top of your bucket list?'"

"scuba diving for sure," nick answers almost immediately. then trailing on while chris counters with his bucket list.

after the two of them finish, matt turns around in his seat, meeting your eyes. "what about you, y/n?" he smiles lightly, visibly interested in what you would like to do.

"oh," you huff, scanning your brain. you were so invested in nick and chris' rebuttal that you didnt think of your answer. "ive always wanted to get a tattoo or a piercing, but ive always been too scared to do it."

"ooh ive always wanted a helix," nick adds.

matt smiles, "y/n you would look really cool with a helix."

you return the smile, a light blush creeping on your cheeks. "would I really?"

"or just a straight up nose ring," chris encourages.

"right," nick laughs, "you need to go get a piercing for sure."

you smile. ego definitely boosted from all of this encouragement.

. . .

"can i-"

"no." matt huffs, cutting you off. you've asked him the same question over and over, 'where are we going?' 'can I know what we're doing?' and so on.

"well are we at least close?" you ask, looking out the window beside you. watching as the buildings and cars flash past.

matt hesitates, taking a left turn, "just like four more minutes."

you turn to the radio, turning the music down. trying to figure out why in the world matt randomly texted you that he has a surprise for you. but nothing crosses your mind.

"and. . . here we are!" matt says, lightly biting his lip in excitement.

you look out the windshield to find yourself parked in front of a piercing studio.

"matt, holy shit-"

"you were talking about how you wanted a piercing last night and so I figured might as well." he smiles at you, pulling the keys out of the ignition.

suddenly you felt small. nervous butterflies erupting in your stomach. "I dont know if I can do this, matt." you awkwardly chuckle.

"sure you can," he assures, leaning over to meet your eyes. "this is wear nick gets his piercings, it's safe, and they're all kind. I promise."

you look at him with an untrusting look in your eye. still not sure about going through with this.

matt reaches out and grabs your hand, "I can hold your hand while they do it." he says, knitting his brows with an assuring smile.

looking down to you hand intertwined with his, your breath hitches. "well- I can't aff-"

"my treat." he rubs his thumb against the back of your hand, "i wouldn't have drove you all the way out here just to make you pay."

"matt-"

"y/n." he giggles. "quit stalling, kid."

releasing a shaky breath, you nod. "okay." you mumble, nodding your head again before getting out of the van.

matt gets out and meets you at the door. then asking if your ready and opening the door. he lets you walk in first, and then following you in. "appointment for sturniolo." he says, walking up to the front desk.

the lady at the front nods, leading the two of you to a room. "which one of you is it today?" she asks, pulling two gloves on over her hands.

matt gestures to you before sitting down in the chair next to you, "she is."

"awesome," the lady smiles. "you can sit here. and what are you getting?"

"oh- uhm a helix?" you say.

she nods before spinning slightly in her chair to set everything up.

you meet matt's eyes, your face clearly washed with panic.

"you're alright," he whispers soothingly. he picks up your hand you holds it in both of his. gently rubbing your knuckles. "you'll be fine and you'll come out of it looking badass." he laughs lightly.

amusedly rolling your eyes, you smile, "sure."

"okay, you ready?" the lady asks, turning around with her things.

you look at matt and he smiles, silently assuring you again. "yeah, I am." you nervously laugh, squeezing matt's hand tightly.

shutting your eyes, you try focusing on the unintentional rhythm of the way matts thumb slides across your skin. doing your best to completely ignore the quick sting in your ear.

"all done." the lady says.

you open your eyes, looking around confused. "I didn't even notice."

matt smiles, "see, I told you it would be okay."

"thank you, matt."

"of course," he says, his cheeks going a light pink at your praise.