↳ 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔟𝔬𝔶

REQUESTED by @Alreadjdr

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 714

imagine no. seven !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; were back! (lie) --- this isnt really a cold bc ive never had one so idk what its like, so its more of a stomach bug ig

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; request!

CW!! ; vomit (sorry boo)

❝𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔟𝔬𝔶❞

the conversation between you and nick is abruptly cut off due to his bedroom door being violently flung open. revealing a distressed matt on the other side.

you cock your brow at the boy. usually, if the door is thrown open, its chris. jealous because you're spending time with matt or nick rather than him; swiftly pulling you away to go cuddle or watch a movie. so finding matt aggressively slamming the door open, is a lot -ore nerve wracking then it would be to anyone else. thinking as if its just a grand entrance.

"chris is . . ." he pauses, bringing his hand up to his seemingly nauseous face, "sick."

a frown immediately turns unto your face. though you shouldnt be surprised - chris has an awful immune system and gets sick every few months.

sighing gently, you and nick get up leave the bedroom. nick sarcastically lets out a groan, knowing he has to walk down two flights of stairs. trying his best to lighten the soon to be ruined mood.

reaching the main level, matt immediately makes a b-line to his room. "if i go down there, ill get sick to." he absent-mindedly warns.

you laugh, "make him ramen or something, that way you can stay up here and still help him."

matt huffs, but nonetheless walks into the kitchen. starting a pot of ramen noodles.

nick leads down the stairs, entering the bathroom first. "shit, chris . . ." he quietly sighs before stepping to the side to let you into the nauseating smell of vomit and multiple rounds of spat out mouth wash and toothpaste.

chris sits lazily on the floor, slouched against the bathtub next to the toilet. his hair falling haphazardly over his tired eyes.

"hey . . . you alright babe?" you ask, taking a step into the bathroom.

he flashes you a quick, sad grin. "never better."

kneeling down next to him, you cautiously bring the back of your hand up to his forehead. drawing back when you expectantly, find his head to be burning. with a gentle exhale, you run your hand down his goosebump-ridden arm.

"hey, nick?" you querie, turning to look at the boy whom stands awkwardly in the bathroom doorway. "could you go grab chris a new shirt and a hoodie?"

he nods without a word, backing out of the tiled room.

chris opens his mouth to mumble some stupid apology to you, but is quickly cut off by his upset body-leaning over the toilet. you look away, squeezing your eyes shut in an attempt to concentrate on something less visually and audibly sickening.

once the sound of the toilet flushing fills your ears, you turn to your boyfriend. he tries reaching around you to grab his toothbrush, but you swat him away.

"dont brush your teeth just yet, if you throw up again it would have been useless." you sigh.

he just nods, not daring to speak just yet.

nick walks in, handing you christophers clothes, mumbling a quick; "i'm gonna go up and help matt." he leaves before you can respond. wanting to too, not get sick like matt had mentioned previously.

"arms," you say, gesturing to help chris pull of his shirt, replacing it with another as well as a black ransom hoodie.

chris leans forward, gently pressing his forehead to your shoulder. "you should go, love." he mumbles, his voice light but raspy. "i don't want you getting sick. i can deal with this myself."

you laugh, giving the boy a small grin and a light shake of your head. "its not like you haven't gotten me sick before, kid."

he lifts his head up to look at you with a over dramatized frown. "i warned you, girl. don't come after me when you get home and your sick too."

"hey be nice," you playfully remark. "i have matt in the kitchen making you ramen."

chris' eyes comically widen at your words. "im already sick." he states, as if he hadnt just thrown up 3 minutes ago. "i dont need to die of food poisoning too."

you laugh, leaning forward to press a quick kiss to his forehead. "okay, chris."