↳ 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔶

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 338

imagine no. thirty-six !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i love this song

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; kisses kisses kisses

𝐂𝐖! kissing

"shes got big red eyes . . .

. . . and big red lips"

mary - alex g . . . trick. 2015

❝𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔶❞

"kiss me again i dare you," matt teased, furrowing his brows at you.

"or what?" you smirked, touching up the red lipstick that coated your lips. you stared at him for a split second before quickly leaning and pressing another kiss to his cheek.

sitting back you watch him closely as he glares at you, "if you-" he starts again.

cutting him off you press another deep red kiss to his forehead. leaving him with countless markings all over his face.

you try pulling back and escaping but are caught in matt's grasp, pushing you back down onto the couch beside him. he hovers over you, trying to act like he's had enough, but you knew well that he could never get enough. he glares down at you in an attempt to jokingly attempt to intimidate you.

"ahhh! what a big scary tuff guy!" you squeal with a bright smile, trying to wiggle out from his grasp.

he rolls his eyes before leaning down to press a kiss to your lips. ultimately stopping you from flailing your arms.

you fall into the kiss, bringing your hand up to nestle in the little locks at the nape of matt's neck.

the coffee haired boy pulls away, gently smiling at you. you run your thumb across his cheek with a giggle.

"aww matty boy!" you tease, "you have another kiss on your face now, but this one's a little smudged."

he rolls his eyes sitting up, no longer hovering over you and leans against the back of the couch with crossed arms. releasing an annoyed huff that pushes the hair out of his eyes. "you suck," he grumbles defeatedly.

the sound of your laugh makes him glance at you from the corner of his eye. ultimately giving in and leaning back down to kiss you once more.