↳ 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬𝔰

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 351

imagine no. fifteen !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; didnt he say hed want his sons name to be cody, or am i just making things up

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; terrible twos ig

❝𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔬𝔰❞

screaming. constant screaming. waking up at 2 am. waking up again at 4 am. tears-from both baby + mama.

-all lovely things you've experienced since cody turned 2.

you love cody, but god. what the fuck heck.

so now, you sit on the couch with your legs tucked up to your chest. fighting back tears as you wait longingly for matt to get home.

cody lays peacefully on a blanket on the love-seat. slowly drifting off to a gentle, and well needed slumber.

you watch him sleep. everyone says it beautiful, seeing your baby sleep. but all you could think is; "god, finally some quiet."

even when the front door opens, you don't look away.

matt walks in, eyes furrowed as his gaze accusedly shifts between you and your son. "whys it so quiet?" he whispers, pulling his hoodie off over his head. lightly tossing it on the arm of the couch. "did you kill him?"

you amusedly roll your tear brimmed eyes with a semi-forced smile.

"hey," matt frowns. the couch slightly dipping as he sits down next to you. "are you alright, love?"

the pleading, yet silent look you give the brunet speaks enough.

he gently reaches out to you, uncrossing your arms and pulling your legs down. pulling you into a long awaited hug. his warm, wood like smell bringing you comfort.

"I know it's hard, honey," he mumbles, pressing a sweet kiss to the top of your head. "we'll get through this, it's only a matter of time."

you nod against his chest before he slowly pulls back to search your eyes. his crystal blue eyes, seeing right through you.

a small grin tugs at the corners of his mouth. "nobody's heard of the terrible threes have they? and you can't stay two forever."

you smile at him, leaning to press a soft kiss to his lips. you pull away and let out a small sigh before looking over to cody. leaning your head against matts chest.