↳ 𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏 ; 417

imagine no. five !

'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

𝘼/𝙉 ; i accidentally wrote this in 1st person at first, so if I forgot to fix anything that's why

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔 ; matt doesn't let you leave

"feel like sun on my skin

so this is love, I know it is

I know it sounds super cliché

but you make me feel some type of way

this is falling, falling in love"

ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ 𝙅𝙑𝙆𝙀

❝𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢❞

looking over from where you sit against the headboard, you find matt passed out on the bed. the side of his face pressed against the pillow while his dropped phone replays the same titkok over and over again.

you pick up his phone and turn it off, placing it on the nightstand near his head.

now that he's asleep, you find it to be an appropriate time to head back to your place for the night.

with a soft smile, you lean down and press a gentle kiss to his forehead. but you barely make it off the bed in time for him to groan and start patting around on the empty sheet beside him, looking for you.

he peaks his eyes open, and quickly grabs your hand. "baby, don't leave." he yawns, rubbing his thumb across the back of your palm.

you laugh, "matt it's one in the morning. i have to get back home."

he groans before pulling you back down to the bed by your hand. you reluctantly sit down next to his lazed body.

slowly, he brings your hand up to his lips. pressing a soft kiss on your knuckles.

"matt," you sigh.

"just spend the night, y/n. i wanna see you when i wake up. i wanna make you breakfast and kiss you good morning and make fun of your morning breath."

a small smile tugs at the corners of your lips at his words. you always found matt to be a hopeless romantic, but he really tries and you love that about him. "I stayed over last night, love."

instead of answering, he opens his eyes again to wrap an arm around your waist. "c'mere," he mumbles.

you amusedly roll your eyes before lifting up the blanket and getting under it.

matt immediately pulls you close to him to where he can put one of his legs on yours and drop his head against your chest.

he presses a lazy kiss to your collarbone, "i love you," he mumbles against your skin before dropping his head again.

"i love you," you return, gently running your hands through his hair.