Kiss me, Kiss me with your eyes closed

"Unnie, have you ever kissed someone?" Tzuyu asked. Jihyo was quite surprised by the question, she just nodded. "Who? you kissed who?" She asked again, excitedly.

"my parents." She joked. Laughing when she saw Tzuyu's shocked face. "On the cheeks obviously." She hit Tzuyu's shoulder playfully.

They're just chilling out on the hut near Tzuyu's house. Star-gazing that night. Looking at the moon (well, Jihyo was the one who was looking at the moon.) Tzuyu wants something from Jihyo.

which is a kiss. A kiss on her lips.

But she was too shy to ask. So she didn't.
She knew she had feelings for Jihyo. Not sure when it started but she knew it.

Maybe it was the day Jihyo had protected her from the bully, or maybe it was the day Jihyo showed her the neighborhood and decided to be her first friend, or maybe when she saw Jihyo in that white dress on her 16th birthday, she didn't know.

Jihyo is 2 years older than her. Though, she's shorter and smaller than her. Jihyo has big eyes and a pretty face. Her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's nice, kind, cheerful, supportive and friendly. The opposite of Tzuyu. Maybe that's what completes them.

"are you coming to the prom? I heard someone asked you to be their prom date." Jihyo asked.

"yeah, someone asked me out, but I rejected him." She stated.

"Come on, why? He's a nice guy." Jihyo got up. switching her position to sitting.

"I'm gay."         

"damn... i forgot"

"It's a good thing that school combined the prom after 2 years of delaying it right? So me and you are gonna be there!" Jihyo said excitedly. "I'm so excited for prom. Do you think I have the chance to be the prom queen?" She nodded. Smiling at the older's action, so excited for the prom.

"You have someone for your prom?"

"My boyfriend of course!" Tzuyu mentally rolled her eyes. She hates Jihyo's man. He's shorter than her, never respected Jihyo's space, full of himself and selfish.

"are you coming to the prom? you haven't answered yet." The older pouted.

"Yeah, I'm coming to the prom. Don't
worry, I'm just gonna be alone but sure, maybe I'll find some older girls on the prom." She joked. Making both of them laugh.

"It's getting late, we should get inside." Jihyo shook her head, laying down back, close to Tzuyu before she completely wrapped her arms around Tzuyu.

"Wanna stay here with you."

"It's midnight. Dangerous. Let's get inside." She said again, tone was a little demanding.

"Naur, I don't want to." Tzuyu sighed. She got up and carried Jihyo inside. Not risking their safety to sleep outside.

Call her paranoid because she is. She's the opposite of Jihyo. She's not sleeping outside, on the hut with no protection in the middle of an open neighborhood. She's not risking her life nor her   bestfriend's life.

"Come on, you have no fun." Jihyo sulked. "Shut up, you're crazy."

---------------

"why is the future prom queen crying right on the corner of the room now? not to mention you are crying beside a fish bowl. Even the fish looks happier." Jihyo didn't answer, instead, she turned her head to her boyfriend's way, followed by Tzuyu.

Her boyfriend (well now ex-boyfriend) was kissing another girl. Not even caring how Jihyo only gets excited for prom because of him.

Jihyo had always loved him. But it's the opposite of him. When Jihyo loved him because of love, he loved her for fame. Jihyo is a popular girl in her school. Everyone's sweetheart. Everyone dreams of a girl. Every guy wants to be her partner and the girls want to be her.