Bear Mascot

Jihyo bid goodbye to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, watching them leave her music video set. She sighed, getting back to the recording.

It's been quite a hectic week for Jihyo. Now that she's been the second member to have a solo debut, she's been extra busy with recording, brainstorming and meetings with her teams, making it hard for her to see the members since she left early in the morning and only came back home past midnight.

Since Jihyo couldn't see her beloved girls, the girls decided to pay Jihyo a visit sometime at her set. Bringing some snacks and flowers for Jihyo so she knew that she got their support. And Jihyo very much appreciated that.

Everyone paid her a visit, starting from Jeongyeon and Momo, and then Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, the Mina and Nayeon and then Jeongyeon and Nayeon again. Even her close friends like Bambam and Sejeong except..

Tzuyu.

Well, Tzuyu isn't what Jihyo would call 'friends' since they've been in quite a complicated relationship for a while. where they both liked each other and showed it but didn't really call each other girlfriends .

And ever since this 'visiting thing' started, every time the staff informed her that she has a visitor, she hoped that it was Tzuyu visiting her. Yet it never happened to be Tzuyu. Not saying that she doesn't appreciate every visit, she was just hoping.

And that hope turned into wanting. Especially after Tzuyu had a week off schedule. The first two days of Tzuyu's week off, Jihyo wasn't thinking very much of her absence, considering that maybe Tzuyu was out with her friends or maybe just resting at home since she had a busy week before that, so she brushed the thoughts off.

But the thoughts always came back to her head, like a great annoying mosquito, buzzing on her ears. And eventually the thoughts affected her mood.

And the moment she managed to brush the thoughts again, she was already lifted on the air for her stunts, screaming and squirming the moment she noticed how high she was lifted up to.

"Lunch break!" The director clapped, directing others to a table where other staff had placed the meals at. Then, he walked to Jihyo, who was still recovering from the shock after being lifted so high.

"Jihyo? what's wrong with you? is there something bothering you? tell me?" said him as he sat beside Jihyo on floor.

Jihyo shook her head, giving a fake smile, forcing herself to say that nothing was bothering her mind and that she was just a little tired. "I just need sometime alone.. I'll be back.."

The director nodded. "But remember, you only have 30 minutes!" He shouted, watching Jihyo disappeared from his sight.

She sighed, her chin rested on the palm of hand as she observed one by one the movement of that busy city from the rooftop. Her stomach was grumbling too, but she does not have any appetite to have lunch.

The she felt something poking her back. She doesn't have to turned back to guess who was it. "director-nim, I'll be back.. just need some fresh air.." She sighed out.

Fresh air? you mean polluted air?

But that 'director' poked her again, and again, and again and she snapped. She turned around ready to shout at the director to leave her alone only to find a bear..

A Mascot Bear..

standing infront of her. It's hand were struggling to hold a bag of what Jihyo assumed was food in it and it's other hand were waving to her.

It's not Jihyo's first time seeing this bear in her set. It's been almost a week that this bear had appeared to be in her set. What she was weirded out about was how the staff didn't do anthing to kick it out of the set or anything, just letting it freely wandered around the set.