Holding Onto Hope (edited)

A day off was always the best, especially when you're not alone. And it's always the best when there's more than two
members on their day off.

Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu got out of the car, along with their manager. Car parked at the side on the road in front of the mall. After locking the car, they walked together, crossing the road using the zebra crossing. Before they get the chance to even step into the mall, Tzuyu gasped.

The others automatically turned to face Tzuyu, checking if she was okay. Tzuyu had sheepish smile as she explained herself. "I..I forgot my phone..Give me a minute, I'll get it in the car." She giggled.
Her phone was important, since she's written the list of what should be purchased and everything the members had ask her to buy them. So she excused herself, walking back to her car.

They waited for her on a bench near the mall entrance, watching Tzuyu waited for the pedestrian signal to turned green and begun walking.

But one thing they didn't notice was a speeding car coming, showing no signs of stopping.

It happened in just a second, and all they saw after, was Tzuyu's body unconsciously laying on the road, the speeding car was nowhere to be seen. Few people were screaming as they saw how bad Tzuyu's injuries were, cars stopping on the sideways. A form of circle gathered around Tzuyu's body, phones out to captured the scene. Dahyun and Mina weren't far from that scene. Completely taken aback of what they've seen.

"Out of the way, everyone!" The manager shouted, pushing a few people away that was swarming over Tzuyu. He gasped, his eyes were gleaming with tears. But he was quick to reach for his phone and dialed the emergency number. Some people did noticed Mina and Dahyun on the side, and was about to ran to them, but some of the mall's guards had took them to more safer place, preventing them from getting mobbed by some fans who doesn't have any common sense not to mobbed their idols, especially that they've seen their member laying on the way, blood's all over her clothes and unconsciously injured. But they refused to go, tossing all the hands that were trying to pull them.

The manager reported the accident, waiting for the operator to maybe give instructions to him to give an early treatment to Tzuyu's body.

Less than 10 minutes later, the sound of the ambulance were heard, few paramedics get out of the vehicle, carrying those early treatment kit running to Tzuyu. And by the time the paramedics had arrived, Mina and Dahyun were both at the scene, standing right beside Tzuyu's body. They were still in a shock state as they stared down at Tzuyu's body, feeling hopeless knowing the fact that they can't do anything to help Tzuyu.

The paramedics kneeled down, gathered around Tzuyu and began examined her body.

A paramedic carefully put a neck brace on Tzuyu's neck, preventing any further injuries as he and his team slowly lifted Tzuyu's body to the backboard. Then they check for her injuries, assessing her condition. " blood pressure is high." A paramedic assessed. Some of them were monitoring Tzuyu's heart rate and oxygen level, and others were cleaning Tzuyu's injuries, wrapping her in several bandages that were immediately soaked with bloods.

The paramedic shone the flashlight to Tzuyu's eyes, then squeezed her finger. "She needs to be intubated." One of the paramedics suggested, she took a tube and slowly intubated Tzuyu, struggling a little but was success. "Riki, CPR, now."

Riki performed as what he was commanded, but Tzuyu showed no signs of breathing or consciousness. He shook his head, stopping after minutes of trying.

Then another one took the defibrillator, aggressively resuscitated Tzuyu using the defibrillator. And they were lucky, by the last try, Tzuyu was breathing.

"We got it! Take her in!" She said, commanding her team to be careful when taking Tzuyu into the ambulance.
She then walked to the manager, Mina and Dahyun and offered them to company Tzuyu to the hospital, but they refused.