The prettiest when.. (M)

It such an ordinary thing for Jihyo to get compliments from people. Could be the members, fans and could be the staffs. Sometimes from other idols and sometimes, from strangers. But nothing could compare to when Tzuyu gave her compliments.

It wasn't rare for Tzuyu to gave her compliments, and it never was. Tzuyu always gave her compliments, more often now that they've started dating. And each of the compliments, she treasure it deep in her heart. Appreaciating Tzuyu's compliments so much.

And Tzuyu loves giving Jihyo compliments, no matter if she wasn't doing anything. Jihyo could be wearing her facial mask and Tzuyu would still thought she's beautiful. She wasn't bothered by the others calling her whipped for Jihyo, cause it's true. She's whipped for Jihyo. Head over heels for Jihyo. No matter how Jihyo looked like, she still thinks Jihyo is pretty. But Tzuyu thought, Jihyo was the prettiest when..

"Tzuyu, please.. I'm so close.." Jihyo begged, her eyes teary from crying.

Tzuyu grinned, placing the vibrator on the older's clit once again. They've been like this for over an hour. With Jihyo naked, crying on her bed. Wrists tied and legs spread, orgasm being denied for the nth time. She was satisfied seeing Jihyo like this. Begging and whining for her to just ruin her on her bed, in her house."Be patient, unnie.." Tzuyu purred, removing the vibrator away to see Jihyo gets all frustrasted as another beads of tears fell out of her pretty eyes.

"I-I can't a-anymore.. I-It's been an h-hour.." Jihyo whined. If only she didn't actually like how Tzuyu was acting, she'd just asked Tzuyu to untied her wrists and fuck the younger here and there, but she likes it. She likes having Tzuyu ontop of her, so she let it be, continuing to beg Tzuyu to make her come.

Eventually, after two more times of teasing, Tzuyu turned off the vibrator and untied her wrists, letting Jihyo sat up for awhile. She observed the older's crying face. She carresed her cheek, and then crashed their lips together roughly.

Jihyo hooked her arms around Tzuyu's neck, pulling her closer as she was pushed down once again on the bed. Except now that the teasing was over and Tzuyu gladly slid two finger inside her already sensitive core. Jihyo let a relief sigh fell out of her mouth, finally after an hour of just teasing, she was touched where she needed it the most.

If only Tzuyu knew that Jihyo had gotten sore long ago, she'd stopped immediately. But Jihyo couldn't stop. Not when she doesn't get her release yet. It was stupid, because she knew she'd walk weird the next day, but she was needy even if she was sore.

Their tongues collided with eachother's saliva, their chest rubbig their nipples together, creating an unexpected stimulation for Jihyo's sensitive nipples. Tzuyu kissed her deeply, while her fingers moved faster and harder. Her thumbs rubbing Jihyo's clit. Jihyo let out sinful moans, her nails dug onto Tzuyu's back, Tzuyu knew she's doomed and probably going to be scolded by their stylist, but she couldn't care less, not when Jihyo was moaning her name and clenching around her fingers tightly.

"Tzuyu, d-don't you dare."Jihyo glared at her, her thighs closed around Tzuyu's fingers, preventing the younger from edging her again. Not this time, she thought.

Tzuyu smiled at her. Lovely, Jihyo was. Face flushed, her body covered with a thin layer of sweats, her tans skin gleamed like gold and her pussy made a squelching sounds everytime she thrusted her fingers inside. She fucked Jihyo faster, and the older arched her back, her nails dug even deeper onto her back. Tzuyu hissed as Jihyo's teeths sunk on the her shoulder.

"Tzuyu! I'm coming! Fuck, don't you dare stop!" Jihyo moaned and moaned, clenching onto Tzuyu so tight as she came. Her head thrown back, her eyebrows frowned and her eyes shut tightly, her juices squirting over her thighs, Tzuyu and her own bedsheets.

Tzuyu saw it all. And her jaw dropped. She looked at the wet spots on the bedsheets, wet from Jihyo's squirting.

Jihyo had her eyes half-closed, legs spread as her remaining juices dripped down to the bedsheets while she panted heavily. That was probably one of the best orgasm she'd ever had throughout her whole life.

As she helped Jihyo came down from her high, Tzuyu realised..

Jihyo looked the prettiest when she was fucked up from head to toe, losing her insanity after the best orgasms she had in so long.