Let's Hate Each Other

In college, there are two person you'll meet. New friends and your ex-schoolmate, if you decided to go somewhere near.

And that happened to Tzuyu. Not only that she found herself stuck in a college where there were lots of her ex-schoolmates, the one she'd mostly like to get rid of her life. She'd also find herself being a roommate with the person she hated most throughout her school life.

"Rumour has it that Jihyo and Tzuyu were actually best friends in highschool until they both liked the same guy." She sighed. It's not even half of the semester yet the rumour is spreading at the speed of light.

Jihyo.

Oh how she hated that name. And how she hated that person. The only reason why there were rumours about her.

She still remembers the day she was called to the principal's office. Not even once she could forget how that girl literally faked news about her being the one who wrote the 'Mean Thing to Write About People' book or whatever it was called. Just because well, the rumour was half true, Jihyo and Tzuyu used to like the same guy. But that was years ago. They've moved on from that guy!

But moving on doesn't mean forgetting. They fought a lot about it, and sometimes got each other into trouble. Well, that's mostly Jihyo but Tzuyu still does it sometimes too.

And when they met again in the same college and had the opportunity to be in the same room together, the whole prank turned into something else. If the people living next door didn't wake up to them screaming at each other early in the morning, it felt as if their day hadn't started yet.

But despite those, it was definitely their friends who put fuel to the fire. They'd go around telling and making fake news about Tzuyu to Jihyo and Jihyo to Tzuyu which led them to fight a little too intensely.

They don't really care what people say about it. Because well, they don't know what actually happened. They don't know what they felt for each other except their hatred. Deep down in their hearts..

Tzuyu panted, her fingers gripping onto the older's shirt.

God, this is not how it's supposed to end up like. This was not what she thought of. Her enemy, pinning her against the door as they made out like crazy.

"Unnie.." She whimpered. Her hands moved to her shoulder. "Jihyo unnie.." She gasped when she felt Jihyo's teeth sunk on her exposed shoulder.

They were a mess, hairs getting onto their faces, lips swollen with lipstick smudges. Their hands on each other's hair while their tongue intertwined together.

Jihyo hummed in response, her hands wrapped around Tzuyu's waist as she pulled away to look at Tzuyu with that sweet, addicting yet dangerous gaze.
"What is it, baby?"

Oh, how does that word fall beautifully out of Jihyo's lips. Tzuyu gulped. She doesn't like how intoxicated Jihyo's scent was. She doesn't like how addicting her lips are, her gaze is, her touches are.

Tzuyu's words stuck in her throat. Unable to say what she wants. She sighed and kissed Jihyo again. Roughly this time.

Her legs moved by itself, leading them both to their study table. She pushed Jihyo's on the chair and straddled her. Her hands came up wrapped around Jihyo's neck as she leaned for more kisses. Her cheeks were flushed.

"I hate you." Tzuyu said between the kisses.

Her hands bring Jihyo's hands to her waist, wanting it to be wrapped with it.

Jihyo smirked. She pulled away, pushing Tzuyu who seemed to be leaning for more. "You do? Do you hate me?"

Tzuyu nodded. "I hate you so much." She pulled Jihyo for another kiss. Her lips were addicting.

"Let's hate each other then. I hate you too." Jihyo smirked between the kiss, her hands went inside Tzuyu's sweater. She knew the girl was going crazy like this.

"Let's hate each other."