Jihyo's hands (M)

Tzuyu was trying hard not to stare. But it was very hard not to when Jihyo wore only shorts shorts with a tight tank top that flexed all her muscles especially on her arms. She gulped hard, watching how Jihyo carried the heavy grocery bags in just one hand. Those muscular hands made her somewhat...wet. Her imagination ran wild, thinking about what else Jihyo could do with that hands.

"Like what you're seeing?" Tzuyu hummed, realising Jihyo had caught her staring. "You're staring at me, 'thought you might like the view." Jihyo winked. Tzuyu cleared her throat, she was flustered. Jihyo chuckled and continued emptying the bags and put the things in their places. Then she did the dishes, her hand squeezing the soapy sponge. Tzuyu stayed there, watching Jihyo do her thing in her house. 

"Unnie.. do you like muscular women or not?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes staring at Jihyo's legs. "Not really, but I do like being the muscular woman though..What about you, baby?" Tzuyu choked at the nickname. Who thought the nickname Jihyo had always called her could sounds really hot when she was wet. "I-I do.." Tzuyu don't have to make a comfirmation, she knew Jihyo had a smug smirk on her face.

Jihyo dried her hands after putting the last plate onto the drying rack. Her white tanktop was a bit wet from the water splashing around. It was uncomfortable, having her wet cloth sticking to her skin. Right in front of Tzuyu's eyes, she took of the tanktop, leaving her with only her bra. She could laugh at Tzuyu's face that moment. The younger was quick to cover her eyes with her hands, but she knew Tzuyu was checking her out through a gap her hands made.

"You've grown so much, baby.." Jihyo patted Tzuyu's head. And moved down to carressed her cheeks with her thumb. Tzuyu's eyes was gleaming with pure desire for her. She lifted Tzuyu's face up by chin so that Tzuyu would faced her, her thumb brushing over Tzuyu's plump lips.

Fuck it, it's now or never. Tzuyu thought.

"unnie, remember when you told me I can ask you to do anything for me?" Jihyo hummed as a response. "What is it, baby? what do you want me to do?" Jihyo leaned down so she could hear Tzuyu, but Tzuyu was speechless for a moment, her eyes on Jihyo's cleavelage. "my eyes are up here.." Jihyo giggled.

How? How could she be giggling and all when Tzuyu had ruined her panties just through their talking? How could Jihyo looked so calm when all Tzuyu wanted was her to bend her over this table and fuck her like there's no tomorrow?

"Fuck me." Tzuyu blurted out. Her eyes widened after she realised she just said that, but Jihyo was unbothered. She chuckled, then connected their lips together in rough kiss.

Jihyo thrusted her tongue inside Tzuyu and her hands roamed inside Tzuyu's sweater. By the time they pulled away, Tzuyu was half naked from the top.

Jihyo pulled down the shorts down Tzuyu's long legs, mesmerized by how wet Tzuyu already was.

"It must've been so long, hmm? I'll take care of you, Okay?" Tzuyu nodded. Her eyes closed as Jihyo took her nipple in her mouth and pushed her down to the table. She moaned, gripping Jihyo's hair and pushed her more to her chest. Jihyo didn't complain. Tzuyu's imagination came true when Jihyo sneaked her hand in between her thighs and pushed away her panties aside before sinking two fingers in, thrusting so gently inside Tzuyu. "Unniee.." She moaned.

"Does it feel good, baby?" Baby. Yes, baby. It felt so right in Tzuyu's ears. She nodded rapidly, her head thrown back, her eyes half-closed. There was so much going on. Her mind shutting down completely as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Jihyo fastened her thrusts purposely to see Tzuyu fumble under her. She babbled sweet nothing onto the younger's ears and all she knew was Tzuyu clenched onto her so tightly before her slick ran down her fingers. She helped her ride her orgasm by thrusting slowly inside her. When Tzuyu brought her hand to stopped her from thrusting, that was when she took out her fingers and brought it to her mouth, tasting Tzuyu's juice.

She made Tzuyu sat back on the table, except that now she was preparing to carry Tzuyu up and that she did. She picked Tzuyu up and walk to her bedroom, their tongues collided with eachother's. Tzuyu had one arms on her wide shoulder and the other on Jihyo's arms ,feeling how hard her muscle was.

Jihyo brought her lips to her ears and whispered.

"I'll ruin you tonight."