You're Losing Me (I can't find a pulse, my heart won't start anymore)

angst (ps: I tried) and Tzuyu's a doctor here :)

"Gosh, I don't wanna hear it anymore, unnie!" Tzuyu shouted. She threw herself on the couch and rolled her eyes to Jihyo. 

"Yeah? well you still need to listen to me!" Jihyo replied back, except that she didn't shout since her voice was loud enough. She stood infront of Tzuyu and put her hands on both side of her hips while she frowned.

Tzuyu was usually careful with her words, and it's very hard to hear Tzuyu said something that she knew would hurt people. But sometimes, when people got on her limits, she tends to be a bit...

impulsive of what she said.

Tzuyu would think first before she speak, that's one quality Jihyo found in her that made her fell in love with Tzuyu. Tzuyu was so wise for her age, especially when it comes to speech. But Jihyo never thought that the worse could also come from Tzuyu.

Thye shouted back at eachother, until Jihyo couldn't help it but slapped Tzuyu due to frustration. It took her few seconds to realise what she had done and immediately regretted her action. Yet, too late for Tzuyu who was furious with cheeks throbbing.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't do-" Jihyo apologised, she tried reaching for Tzuyu's face but Tzuyu was quick to yank off her hands off her face.

Tzuyu looked at her with a burning anger in her eyes. Then she muttered something Jihyo never thought would come out of her mouth. Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped opened. She just can't believe what Tzuyu had just said to her.

"Go die, unnie."

Jihyo stormed off out of the house after she heard what Tzuyu just said to her. She don't even bother listening to Tzuyu explaination if she had one. She put on her shoes and walked away, letting her legs decided where she'd go.

Tzuyu didn't regret what she said, or maybe she did but she couldn't care less about it. Her ego and anger took over her and she couldn't see what was the wrong in her words. She just let Jihyo go and sat back on the couch. She was sure Jihyo would somehow went back home after she had calmed herself down. She'll apologise later.

She let out a frustrated huff and shifted her position so she'd be laying down on the couch. Then she felt a pang of guilt in her heart. The house was silence since she's the only one in it now that Jihyo stormed off moments ago. At last, the house was so peaceful. She sighed and stared at the ceiling. Then she fall asleep few minutes after.

She woke up a few hours later. Seeing the sky had turned into a reddish colour, she realised her shift at the hospital would be in a few hours. She sat up and sighed.

There was no sign of Jihyo in the house which was peculiar because Jihyo wouldn't go out for that long, she'll alwasy find her way back home somehow. That made Tzuyu worried.

She brushed aside the thoughts and made her way to their room. Even if she was working the night shift, she got to at least look like she wanted to be there even if she didn't.

There was no Jihyo to begged her to stay and called in sick, or kissed her goodbye before she left the house with a pout on her face. It was weird. Weird that she got the feeling that something bad was going to happen. She glanced at the empty house once again and sighed, it was different from her usual night shift when Jihyo would asked her to atleast wait until she fell asleep before leaving. Her heart felt heavy.

She got to the hospital rather quicker than usual. Her shift hadn't started yet meaning she has the time go to the cafeteria to buy herself a cup of coffee to make it through the night.

Her shift went smoothly. Her patients were getting better and showing much progress in their recovery. She was more than happy for them.

Then she heard the ambulance sirens and paramedics barged in through the emergency room. There had been an accident, as the paramedics described to her as she took a look.

It was almost impossible to tell if it was a woman or a man with how bad the wound was on their head. But when she heard the paramedic inform her about the person in front of her, her heart dropped.

"Park Jihyo, 26. She'd been in an accident. Injuries on her head and a fractured spine."

Tzuyu felt like her world has stopped. She glanced at the person's finger. There it was, the ring Tzuyu had slipped on her finger the day she proposed to her. It was really Jihyo.

She held back her tears and brought her to the treatment room.

--

It's not looking good. Jihyo was losing so much blood and her numbers were dropping.

Tzuyu knows what this means. How can she not? She's seen people dying everyday in this hospital, she's seen those numbers, she's seen these conditions. She'd told alot of people to be strong when this happens.

But she can't believe it. She won't believe it.

She was losing Jihyo.

"No, no, no..." She shook her head. Her eyes were in horror as she watched the flat line on the monitor. She performed CPR on Jihyo, but there was no sign of pulse. She tried everything, but there was no pulse. Jihyo's heart wasn't starting.

"Dr.Chou, that's enough." Another doctor said. She looked up to him. "No..S-She can't be dead. There must be something we can do!"

"You're hurting her! I'm calling it. Time of death; 10.30PM."

Tzuyu felt a pang in her heart. She felt like reality had slapped her hard on the face. She can't believe it.

'go die, unnie.' Her words repeating in her head. How can she say that to Jihyo? What was she thinking?

Now she was infront of her, unable to save her lover.

Tzuyu felt like a failure. She had saved a lot of people's life, but not Jihyo's.

She lost Jihyo. She had lost her.
Her hand shook when she covered Jihyo's face. Then stormed away. She didn't deserve to even looked at Jihyo's now dead body. She's a horrible person.

She slid down to the floor, then banged her head on the wall repeatedly. She didn't care if it bleed. She cried.

Jihyo was gone. Jihyo was gone with a big piece of her heart. Jihyo was gone unable to hear her apologies. Jihyo was gone thinking that's what Tzuyu wanted her; to die.

The fight replayed in her head again and again. For once, she wanted Jihyo to slap her again. She wanted Jihyo to scream at her again. She'd do anything for that. But it's over.

She's lost Jihyo, and she's took herself with her.

She was losing herself. Her heart can't start anymore.

a/n: I know this is terrible.. I really did try but I can't write angst for shit. I'm sorry for this shot..do tell me where to improve