Mark (M)

"it's so funny seeing all those people sad when they see you with marks, you know? like they have a chance with you." Jihyo scoffed. Admiring marks on Tzuyu's neck and shoulders made by herself.

She pressed her teeth on Tzuyu's shoulder and bit on it.

"so pretty with my marks. Got me wet and horny." Jihyo locked the dressing room's door.

"w-we can't do this here.." Tzuyu choked on her word.

"i don't care." Jihyo was about to rip the dress Tzuyu was wearing but was quickly stopped by Tzuyu.

Tzuyu unzipped the dress and dropped it down her body. Pulling Jihyo for a kiss.
"you know the stylist would be mad at me if you ripped this dress right?" Jihyo rolled her eyes and connected their lips together.

She deepens the kiss and tilts her head.
Moan came out from Tzuyu's mouth when Jihyo bit her bottom lip, giving the opportunity to the older to let her tongue enter her pink cavern.

Jihyo pulled from the kiss. Admiring Tzuyu's swollen lips and beautiful face.
"God, you're so perfect."

She walked to the couch and sat on it, patting her laps, telling Tzuyu to sit on them.

"come here." She quickly warpped her hands on Tzuyu waist. She takes off Tzuyu's bra and panties leaving the younger naked.

"already so wet? hmm." She chuckled. Rubbing her fingers on Tzuyu folds, adding some pressure on the clit. Slowly entering her.

Tzuyu bite on Jihyo's neck to prevent her from moaning. Breathing quite heavy.
"we need to be quick.." Tzuyu warned her. "We still need to perform after this." Back arching when Jihyo starts thrusting inside her.

"fuck, it feel so good." Tzuyu moaned. Picking up Jihyo's pace and fuck herself on the older's fingers. Wrapping her arms on Jihyo's nape.

"Fucking yourself on my fingers, i see.." Jihyo smirked. She latched onto Tzuyu's hard nipple and sucked on it. Kneading the other one with her other hand.

"Tzuyu? Jihyo? are you guys done changing? there's 15 minutes more." The stylist knock on the door.

"be quiet or else we'll get caught." Jihyo whispered. Pounding into Tzuyu even faster with her fingers on purpose.
Tzuyu rolled her eyes to the back and bit Jihyo's shoulder.

"Jihyo? Tzuyu?" The stylist asked again. Jihyo fastened her pace and rolled her thumb on Tzuyu's clit.

"I'm gonna cum." Tzuyu whispered in Jihyo's ear. Grinding on Jihyo finger more as the older fastened her pace while adding some pressure on the clit. Sucking on her neck and biting on her collarbone.

"F-" Jihyo covered Tzuyu's mouth as she moaned out, spilling her juices on Jihyo's dress.

"Jihyo?" The stylist ask again. Not getting an answer, she left assuming that they both were done changing and had already gotten out.

"Let me help you change." Jihyo sat Tzuyu on the couch and picked the outfit she needed to change to.

"you're not performing?" Tzuyu asked. Panting heavily.

"I am. but in a while, change first. I've got plenty more times." Jihyo gets new panties and a bra for Tzuyu.