Award Show

(requested)

Tzuyu was sick. And she knew that. The moment she stirred in her sleep at 3AM earlier with a sore throat and headache, she knew she was sick.

She knew today was going to be busier than usual. They've got pretty much their own schedule in the morning, and will be getting ready by the afternoon for the award show they were invited to. So she has to pretend that she wasn't sick so her manager doesn't have to rearrange the schedule once she's not sick and the girls won't get worried about her.

"Tzuyu, pretty Tzuyu.." Jihyo sang as she burst into the room, looking all glowy and happy. Very much the opposite of her state. She groaned. The loud voice of the older really just worsened her headache.

"Hey, what's with the long face? why so grumpy?" Jihyo asked right after she noticed the girl's state. She walked to Tzuyu's bed and helped herself out as she plopped on the bed beside Tzuyu. Before Tzuyu could react, Jihyo had almost wrapped her arms around her but she quickly jumped out of the bed.

"Whoa.. don't need to do that.." Jihyo sat up on the bed, her face showed a disappointing look. "You could've just said that you wouldn't like to be touch.." Jihyo got out of the bed, with a pout on her face, she got out of Tzuyu's room.

Tzuyu felt guilty for making Jihyo sad. She knew that the girl just wanted to cuddle her as it was cold outside. But she won't risk herself getting Jihyo to find out about her being sick, because then she knew the older girl wouldn't let her go to the award show. Oh, she'd give everything to go to the award show. It's been awhile since they've been invited to any award show, and she needed to show that the 3rd gen group was still in the industry, and isn't fading.

She sighed. "I'll talk to her later." Then she grabbed her towel and made her way to the bathroom to get a warm shower.

By the time they arrived at the award show, it hadn't started yet. But they needed to take a few pictures for the red carpet and that's what they did.

She was grateful for the fact that she was given a suit with a turtleneck, because it really did a good job making her warm. And also did a great job of  not exposing her burning skin to anyone's touch so none of the members noticed that she wasn't feeling unwell.

The award show went well, with a few performances followed by the winner for the award's announcement.

Jihyo sat beside Tzuyu. She didn't talk to her at all. 'Is she still upset about what happened earlier this morning?' Tzuyu asked herself. Thinking about it only made her feel worse.

She enjoyed watching her junior, New Jeans' performance, but she couldn't hold it anymore. She needed something warm to hold on to, and the first person she thought was Jihyo, the person sitting next to her.

She wrapped her arm around Jihyo's exposed hand and laid her head on the older's shoulder, which the older was surprised when she felt the burning skin on her hand and her shoulder.

"Tzu?" She reached for the younger's cheek, trying to make sure that the hot feeling wrapped aroung her skin was actually Tzuyu or not. It was comfirmed when she felt the younger's burning face. "Tzu! You're sick!" She let go of Tzuyu's hand that was wrapped around her and worriedly cupped her face.

That's the pros and cons of revealing to Jihyo that she was sick. The pros was; she knew Jihyo would made her feel warm through the award show and take care of her but the cons was; she knew Jihyo would freak out and started nagging to her about why she didn't tell her that she was sick.

"Please.. don't tell them.." She shushed Jihyo down. "I really wanna watch all the performances and the winners, I wanna stay.. Please..Just hold me tight so I'll feel warm till we get home.." She whined.

Jihyo doesn't have the heart to say no to Tzuyu, especially when the girl looked like she was about to cry. She cursed herself for thinking that Tzuyu just had bad hangover from their party the night before and for not noticing her pale face. She sighed and pulled Tzuyu closed to her so could wrapped the younger with her arms.

She heard Tzuyu whimpered in her arms, and she felt so bad for Tzuyu.

"Hold on just a bit more, okay? it's almost finish.." Jihyo reassured Tzuyu, telling her that the award show are almost ending.

After the award show, the rest of Twice went to the after party, except for Jihyo and Tzuyu. They went straight to Jihyo's apartment. Carefully, she unlocked the door and Tzuyu got in first.

They kicked off their heels and Jihyo brought Tzuyu to her room. She began taking off Tzuyu accessories and then her clothes.

Until Tzuyu was bare naked infront of her, she walked them both to her bathroom and told Tzuyu to get in the bathtub. She turned on the water and immediately adjusted the temperature so it was warm, just enough to Tzuyu's liking.

"I'll nake you some soup.. feel free to wear my clothes, but I think there's a few pairs of your clothes that you left in the closet..just look it up but if you don't find it, then call me." Jihyo winked and then walked out of the bathroom to make some soup for Tzuyu.

It wasn't hard finding the clothes Jihyo talked about as Jihyo's closet wasn't messy at all. She put on her undergarments and sweatshirts that was hers, with an oversized hoodie that was Jihyo's. It didn't look oversized on her at all.

She blew her hair dry and removed all the make-up on her face. Then walked out of the room to find Jihyo in her apron, while transferring the soup into a smaller bowl. "Ah, I was about to call you.." She placed the bowl on the table and Tzuyu sat down to drink the soup. Jihyo sat beside her, her hand placed under her chin as she sighed heavily when she looked at Tzuyu.

"you seriously need to stop with not telling us when you're sick, you know?" Tzuyu sheepishly smiled and then went back to the soup. "What if it was something serious and not just some normal fever? You might ended up in hospital, we both know that." Jihyo frowned, her hands moving along while she talked it was almost impossible for Tzuyu to focus on what Jihyo was talking about.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just don't want you to not let me go to the award show.." Jihyo scoffed. "Of course I won't let you go! You needed rest and what if you infected someone at the award show? I bet you'd feel guiltier if you infected someone, right?" Jihyo questioned.

Tzuyu nodded slowly. It was true, even if it hurts. Jihyo's words are the truth.

After they've finished eating, they didn't went straight to bed thought Jihyo was insisting (almost forcing) Tzuyu to go to sleep, but unfortunately, lost to Tzuyu's puppy eyes.

"I really hate you." She joked as she jumped onto the couch from the back with Tzuyu. She plopped beside Tzuyu and reached for the TV's remote.

They picked a movie and watched it. But Tzuyu fell asleep before the ending of the movie, her head laid on top of Jihyo's shoulder.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu." Jihyo smiled. She kisses the ontop of Tzuyu's head and laid her head down on it. She switched off the TV and closed her eyes. She knows tomorrow she has to take a day off to take care of Tzuyu. She wouldn't mind though..

a/n: I know this is quite similar to my previous (already deleted) chapter, it's because I made a mistake on the chapter (it was requested and I didn't read it properly) so I deleted the chapter and rewrote a new one which is still the same story line but a little different. I apologise.