7AM (M)

Jihyo opened her eyes slowly, the sunlight shoot straight into her sleepy eyes. A pair of dazzling eyes was the first thing she saw that morning, staring onto her lovingly. She smiled softly when she saw the pair of eyes. It was Tzuyu's, her girlfriend. She could feel Tzuyu's arms wrapped around her waist. She fixed the blanket to cover their naked bodies.

"Good morning.." Tzuyu giggled, her voice was soft and sweet as honey. "Good morning, baby." Jihyo replied. She propped herself on the bed, trying to see the alarm clock at Tzuyu's side. "What time is it?" She asked. Tzuyu shrugged her shoulder. "How could I know? I was watching my beautiful girlfriend sleeping." Jihyo chuckled. She glanced at the alrm clock, it was 7 in the morning.

Jihyo was about to get out of the bed when Tzuyu held her, pouting. "Stay some more, it's not like we have to be somewhere." It was rare, they thought. For them to have the same day off, it happened only once in awhile. And they were so grateful to have a day off toegther which means they'll hav more time to spend with eachother. Well, a little too much time.

Tzuyu pulled the older to bed again, then got on top of her, the blanket that was supposed to cover them fell off her body, exposing both their naked bodies to eachother. She stradlled the older's laps and kissed her. Her hands roamed around Jihyo's shoulder, giving it a light massages and little rubs while their tongues collided.

"Mmph!"Jihyo moaned when she felt Tzuyu's hand on her breasts. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at Tzuyu. "Tzu, it's 7 in the morning.." She knew Tzuyu did not care by the way she ignored her and continued touching her breasts, taking one nipple inside her mouth too. 

"It's not often we get to be with eachother in the morning.. I miss you alot, in many ways." Tzuyu paused, kissing Jihyo's jawline. "and it's just us, no one's here." Tzuyu was right. Her and Jihyo was the only person in her dorm. Jihyo didn't go back home last night.

Jihyo cupped Tzuyu's face and kissed her roughly. Their hands roamed around eachother's bodies. She gasped when she felt two long, slender fingers rubbed against her pussylips. "Just get inside!"She demanded, she was already wet from earlier. 

Tzuyu slid to fingers inside her, pumping in and out gently and slow, just enough for Jihyo to dug her nails onto her back. She loves having Jihyo in the morning, because Jihyo became extra sensitive at even a slightest touch she does, and she loved seeing Jihyo fumbled and clenched around her. She took Jihyo's nipple in her mouth, flicking the hard nub with her tounge.

"shit.." Jihyo moaned, throwing her head back. It was too much for her. It has always been like this, she will be extra sensitive in the morning. Or maybe she's just extra sensitive because Tzuyu did it to her. Her hand gripped onto Tzuyu's hands, moving it faster. She was clenching on Tzuyu. "Close, unnie?" She just nodded, her mind as if it was shutting down, She went blank, unable to even form a coherent sentence. Tzuyu's thumb rubbed her clit and in just a moment, she spilled around Tzuyu's fingers, moaning her name. 

Tzuyu didn't pulled out, continuing to thrust into Jihyo to help her came down until Jihyo gripped her hand, trying to push her hand away. She removed her hand from Jihyo's pussy and leaned to Jihyo's chest, giving them more attention while waiting for Jihyo to recover from her orgasm. 

Jihyo played with her hair, planting kisses over her forehead and smiled softly. Her chest was still heaving, panting.

Tzuyu squirmed uncomfortably. The wetness between her thighs was making her own thighs wet. "Unnieee.." She whined. 

Jihyo knew what Tzuyu wanted. And who was she to refused her baby? She nodded, letting Tzuyu settled between her legs and aligned their pussies together. Tzuyu grinded onto Jihyo. Their clits rubbed onto eachother.

Jihyo gripped Tzuyu's ass whenever she wanted the girl to rut faster onto her, spanking at the same time. Tzuyu's face was flushed, moaning and gasping at the slaps Jihyo gave, leaving her handprints all over her buttcheeks. She buried her face onto Jihyo's neck, taking advantages of it to suck and leave marks, which she did. Grinning the moment she saw Jihyo's skin form red spots on placed she had sucked.

"Unnie.. please, I'm so close." Tzuyu whimpered, looking up to Jihyo whose in pure ecstasy. "We'll do it together, baby.. i'm close too." Jihyo moved her hips to meet Tzuyu's, moaning when she heard the sounds that their pussies made. Tzuyu couldn't hold it anymore. Her hips bucked onto Jihyo's as she moaned over and over again, clenching around nothing as she came, followed by Jihyo right after. Hands held as they moaned eachother's name.

They panted, breathless. Chests heaving ups and downs as they looked at eachother's flushed face. They giggled and shared one more kiss before Tzuyu fully plopped down ontop of Jihyo. 

"We should get up and clean ourselves." Jihyo suggested. Tzuyu whined, refusing to get up as she was still tired. Jihyo thought for awhile, thinking about what she needed to do to get Tzuyu to joined her in the bathroom.

"Shower sex sounds fun." In a blink of an eye, Tzuyu get out of the bed, grabbing their towels and wobbly, made her way to the toilet. "Be quick, unnie! I'm waiting!" Jihyo could only laughed, getting out of the bed to joined her beloved girlfriend in the bathroom.