Don't Make it Obvious (M)

Tzuyu was a powerful businesswoman. She was very professional at her work. Very cold and very serious, not as fierce as what her workers say she was but would probably stared at you if you did something she disapprove of until you realise it by yourself and cried out for forgiveness. And never once she made a fool of herself when speaking to clients, even if she was at the edge of screaming for testing her patience or...

She sat up straightly, trying not to make anything looks fishy as she pretended to listen to whatever her workers was talking about. Her mind wasn't anywhere in her office but cloud nine as she held her moans. It was hard to focus when her secretary was eating her out under the desk so good.

Tzuyu's secretary, Park Jihyo had been working for her for almost 6 months now, and she was the first secretary that had been working for the most as secretary for Tzuyu. The people before her resigned after a week mostly, all of them can't stand Tzuyu's strictness. But Jihyo did. She was a few years older than Tzuyu, maybe that's how she can actually stand Tzuyu's strictness.

Tzuyu looked down, pretending to fix her clothes though she was actually telling Jihyo to go faster, she whined queitly, her thighs clasping onto Jihyo's head. "Unnie.. go faster.." She mouthed, breathing heavily as she looked back to her workers who was still presenting their work. 

Oh fuck she was close. With Jihyo's warm tongue swirled perfectly on her swollen bud as she gripped onto her thighs to prevent her from closing her thighs around the older's head. Then she felt two slender fingers slid into her hole, she gasped loudly then regretted it.

"What is it, Sajang-nim?" Her worker asked. She brushed it off, panting as she spoke. "N-nothing.. P-please c-continue.." She let ou a fake smile, pretending she was okay when she wasnt really.

Jihyo knew that Tzuyu was close by how she was clemching onto her fingers, that made her grinned widely. She fastened her pace purposely, trying to make Tzuyu moaned which she did, smirking proudly when once again Tzuyu had to assure her workers that nothing was going on. She winked at Tzuyu when the younger looked at her, eyes widened as her cheeks reddened with shame and pleasure.

Tzuyu's legs shook, signalling that she was extremely close to her orgasm, and before she could let go of her orgasm, Jihyo pulled out her fingers and stopped. Tzuyu lookad at her again, her expression wasn't as usual, she was trying not to get mad at Jihyo for edging her in front of her workers. But it wasn't long that Jihyo started latching onto her clit once again, sucking the bud eagerly as fingered Tzuyu.

It took everything in Tzuyu not to bucked her hips onto Jihyo's mouth, practically gripping onto the armrest of her seat as her legs shook violently, her juices gushing off onto Jihyo's tongue as she moaned again.

"Fuck! Get out! Get out!" She pointed at her door, signalling all her workers to get out instantly as she humped Jihyo's face. The workers got out immeddiately as they've been told without asking anymore question. Tzuyu cried out, shakily grabbing the remote to close all her blinds to prevent anyone on her floor sees her like this.

She pushed Jihyo's head off her thighs and lifted Jihyo up, letting the secretary stood up first before begging her to just fuck her there on her desk. "I need it, unnie. Please, do naythig to me. I'll take everything you give me."

In that moment, though she doesn't know, she had fallen into Jihyo's trap.