Outfit (M)

Tzuyu loved going to classes, especially the one Jihyo teach. Everytime she had a class with Jihyo, she would wake up early, take a long bath to make sure she smells good and dress nicely. Not forgetting to do her hair and put on some make-up. She would come to class early and take the front seats where she can be the closest to Jihyo's desk. All that just because she has a crush on her own lecturer.

Jihyo was beautiful woman with big eyes and cute face. She's shorter than Tzuyu and is very lovely. She's only a few years older than Tzuyu but she's Tzuyu's lecturer at her university. Jihyo was a nice woman with a great attitude.

"Okay, class dismiss. Have a great weekend! Ms. Chou, see me in my office after this. I wanna have some words with you." Jihyo looked over to Tzuyu who sat back down on her chair. She gathered her things and led Tzuyu to her office.

As soon as they arrived at Jihyo's office, she locked the door and dropped her stuff on the coffee table she had neared her table and told Tzuyu to do the same. After Tzuyu had put her things down, she took a seat on her chair and patted her laps, signalling Tzuyu to sit on them.

"I thought you wanted to have a word with me?" Tzuyu grinned. "You'd rather have me talking about how you're missing one assignment or sit on my laps?" Tzuyu didn't say much after that. She sat down on Jihyo's laps but was lifted back by Jihyo. "No, no.. stradlle me." Tzuyu straddled Jihyo's laps and put her head on the older's shoulder. "Good girl." Jihyo praised Tzuyu making her smiled

Jihyo pulled Tzuyu closer for a needy, sloppy kiss where her hands roamed around Tzuyu's body. She wrapped her arms around the younger's small waist and made Tzuyu hooked her arms around her neck as their tongue danced together. She lightly bit Tzuyu's bottom lips and sucked it making Tzuyu moaned into the kiss.

When they pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva attached to their lips making them connected. Jihyo was panting and same goes to Tzuyu.

"I love your outfit." Jihyo complimented.

"I love yours too, I just don't like how well the shirt cup your tits." Tzuyu whined, groping Jihyo's breast over the shirt.

"I thought you love my tits?" Jihyo cocked her eyebrows, pretending to be confused though she clearly knows the answer. She had to admitted it, lots of students and her colleagues has been staring at her ever since she came to the university. To be specific, they were not staring at her, everytime she followed their eyes, it always dropped down on her breasts. But she didn't mind it, it's not like they can do anything.

Students who stared at her can only stares, except Tzuyu. Jihyo noticed how Tzuyu stared at her chest while in the class. It made her feel hot and slightly...

wet.

But Tzuyu doesn't have to know that.

"I do. I just don't love how people are staring at what's mine." She tugged over the shirts but was quick to be stopped by Jihyo. "I have to met the headmaster later, don't make a mess." Tzuyu whined.

"Then what's the point of calling me here?" The younger frowned. She hid her face on the crook of Jihyo's neck and huffed.

"Well, what do you expect?" Jihyo chuckled. "I-I don't know.. maybe more of last night activity?" Jihyo giggled. She sneaker her hands onto Tzuyu's ass and cupped them while leaning to the younger's ears. She pulled her skirts up.

"ride my thighs. Wanna see you make a mess on my thighs." She whispered seductively.

Tzuyu pulled her skirts up and with a little difficulty due to their position, pulled her panties off to her knees and began grinding on Jihyo's laps.

"It's only been a few minutes and you're this wet?" Jihyo chuckled. She brought her fingers to Tzuyu's slit and rubbed the clit while Tzuyu busied herself with smearing her wetness on Jihyo's thighs.

Tzuyu brought her hands once again to Jihyo's clothed chest and tried unbuttoning the shirt but was quick to be stopped by Jihyo who yanked her hands off her. "I said No." She said sternly as she looked deep into Tzuyu's needy eyes. Her hand wrapped tightly around Tzuyu's waist and pressed Tzuyu more onto her thighs.

"Aah.." Tzuyu moaned. She leaned onto Jihyo's ample chest again and began riding her harder and faster. She gripped on Jihyo's hand that was still busy rubbing her clit in place so Jihyo wouldn't pull away from her and cried out a whimper.

"Mommy, please.." She whined. "Wanna touch your tits." She begged. Her hands cupped Jihyo's breasts over the shirt and rocked her hips harder to finish off the pleasure building up on her lower abdomen.

"Tzuyu, I said no." Jihyo stated. But Tzuyu couldn't bare it anymore. She unbuttoned Jihyo's shirt and without even unbuckling the bra, she took out Jihyo's breasts and put one nipple inside her mouth while the others was fondled by her palm.

"Tzu-" Jihyo was cut by a gasp coming out of her mouth. She felt Tzuyu's tongue swirling on her nipple and bit her lips, suppressing her moans to come out of her mouth. She gripped on Tzuyu's hair and was confused either to pushed her more into her chest in pulled her away from her chest.

But before she could have done anything, Tzuyu pulled away and fixed Jihyo's shirt again, she buttoned the shirt back and put her head in top of Jihyo's shoulder as her hips rocked harder on her thighs. Soft moans can be heard on Jihyo's ears.

"Coming.." She whined and took Jihyo's hands and put it in between her thighs. Jihyo rubbed her clit and a few minutes later, Tzuyu came on Jihyo's thighs. She pulled Jihyo for a kiss and moaned into the kiss.

They waited a few moments until Tzuyu had recovered from her orgasm and Jihyo gave a few pecks on the younger's lips.

"You're unbelievable." Jihyo said, sighing. Tzuyu just smiled sheepishly and stood up carefully before fixing her clothes back. She grabbed a pile of tissues and wiped her cum on Jihyo's thighs.

"I want more at home." Jihyo almost choked on her own saliva when she heard that. How did her Chou Tzuyu turned wild in just one night?

Jihyo grinned and stood up with Tzuyu, she kissed the younger one more time before fixing her clothes and lipstick a bit before leaving the office together.