Can't You Just Get It?

Tzuyu had secret which she kept for years which is she got a crush on Jihyo, her group's leader. To her, Park Jihyo is perfect. Jihyo have lovely eyes and a voice that could melt anyone's heart when they heard it. She's beautiful, caring, motherly and thoughtful.

Tzuyu had tried to let go of that feeling and buried it deep inside her heart, but it's not her fault Jihyo had been prettier these days which made the feeling grew stronger. Day by days, she couldn't help but fall for Jihyo harder everyday. It hurted her seeing other members flirting with Jihyo, and it hurted her more when Jihyo flirted back, but she can't do anything because Jihyo was not hers.

She tried confessing to Jihyo a few times, but everytime she was about to confess, someone have to interrupt them which made the confession failed. So she thought, If confession won't work, she'll give hints to Jihyo so she will realised Tzuyu's feelings towards her.

"Unnie.. I wanna tell you something.." She took a seat beside Jihyo on the couch and slipped in the blanket laid on top of Jihyo's lap. Jihyo paused the movie and put her snack aside before turning to Tzuyu. Tzuyu leaned onto Jihyo's ears and whispered. " you know that I have a crush on this person, right?.. but  I don't know how to tell this person..can you help me?" She said, voice low as if someone will hear them though they were the only one in the dorm.

"Well, you can take them on a lunch or something and then just confessed to them.. I tried once but I got rejected so I don't know if it will work or not. You also can wrote a confession letter to them.." Jihyo suggested. Tzuyu did took those in her mind but she wondered, who on earth would reject Park Jihyo? the finest woman in the world? 

"Anyway.. who is this person you got a crush on? Do I know them?" Tzuyu nodded. "Yeah.. you know her really well." Tzuyu nodded. Jihyo quirked her eyebrowy. "So it's a girl?"She asked. Tzuyu closed her mouth and quickly ran away to her room. 'Oh my go, I almost exposed myself' She thought.

The next day, Tzuyu did invite Jihyo for a lunch but was rejected because Jihyo was pretty busy and have a lot of photoshoots and events to attend. She was disappointed because that means her plan to confess to Jihyo had failed even before it started but that does not make her gave up.

So, on the other day, she wrote a long confession letter to Jihyo but sadly, it was thrown by Jeongyeon who was cleaning her room one night because Jeongyeon thought it was just a random paper Tzuyu's been writing on. She sulked for almost 2 days before finally talking to Jeongyeon again after the girl cooked her favourite food.

"Jihyo unnie.." She whined, laying herself on Jihyo's lap. Jihyo didn't mind, she was too busy with her paperworks to mind about Tzuyu laying on her lap. She looked over to Tzuy who had a pout on her face and she immediately knew that her plans has failed. "I still haven't confess to the girl.." Jihyo giggled. "What are you laughing about? It's sad, okay? I love her so much." Tzuyu groaned.

It's not like Jihyo doesn't know who Tzuyu was crushing on, she just want to see how far more can Tzuyu go with only hinting about her feeling to her before she finally get the courage to confess. It was easy to guess by the way Tzuyu looked at her, by the way she changed her voice when talking to her and stood up for her everytime Nayeon and the members jokingly bullied her, by the way she would blush so hard when Jihyo kissed her cheeks and by the way Tzuyu talked about her when she's alone in her room thinking Jihyo wouldn't hear her that Tzuyu had feelings for her. But she don't want to do anything before Tzuyu confess to her. She would act clueless everytime Tzuyu hinted about 'this girl' she had a crush on and just said that she doesn't know anything when Tzuyu asked if she knew 'this girl'

"Nothing, I'm just laughing at how cute you are when you are talking about this person, I wish someone would talk like this about me." She sighed. Tzuyu mentally screamed in her mind, she was really close to pinned Jihyo up against the wall and kissed her and confessed to her, but she can't do that. She groaned.

Jihyo could only sighed. "what is it that is stopping her from just telling me? It's not like I would reject her." She whispered, shaking her head and chuckling. Jihyo too had feeling for Tzuyu but she's just better and keeping it a secret and not making it obvious. Of course, she too had been dying to tell Tzuyu about her feeling but she just want to see how Tzuyu would confess to her.

"Hmm? what is it, unnie?" Tzuyu asked. She thought she heard Jihyo say something but the older quickly shook her head and denied it. "You seriously don't know this person? that's weird because I think you're really close to her.. " Tzuyu hinted. Jihyo just let out a chuckled. "I don't know.. how can I know if this person is close to me or not if you won't tell who it is?" She looked over to Tzuyu, finally putting her paperwork aside as she shifted to a better position so Tzuyu could lay on her laps comfortably and she could be in a comfortable position too. "well, I can't tell you.." Tzuyu whined. " why not?" She cocked her eyebrows. 

"because.. just because.." She giggled, flashing her dimples that Jihyo adored so much. "oh come on, another hints.. maybe I can guess?" Jihyo winked. tzuyu stayed silence for a while before giving another hints. 

"She can't eat raw food and she has a cat. Oh! she also told me she's allergic to pineapple. This is the most obvious hints I've give to you.. so if you can't guess it, I don't know what to say.." Tzuyu hinted. As much as Jihyo wanted to laugh, she couldn't exposed herself because then she knew Tzuyu would not talked to her anymore due to embarrassment, so she held herself. "who..? I don't know.." Jihyo pretended to be confused. She could see how Tzuyu face dropped and the disappointment written on her face.

"Take your time, I'll be in my room. Maybe one day you will know who is that person." Tzuyu sat up and left, leaving Jihyo obviously feeling bad and guilty.

--------------------------------

 After that day, Tzuyu had been avoiding Jihyo for days. She has given up on hoping for Jihyo to noticed her feeling so she just let the feelings grew day by days without actually thinking to confess Jihyo. She avoided her feelings and also Jihyo until one day, they were placed together in one room as roommates for their overseas schedules.

Jihyo had plopped beside Tzuyu on the bed after she changed her clothes, a relief sigh escaped her mouth, finally resting after a long day. Jihyo got closer to Tzuyu before wrapping her arms around the younger's who back was facing her.

" u-unnie what are you doing?"Tzuyu stuttered. She felt Jihyo's breath on her neck and that was enough to make her breath hitched. "cuddling. It's been a long time since we cuddle right?" Jihyo kissed the younger's cheek and smiled when she saw a pink tint formed on the younger's cheeks. " I love you, Tzuyu-ah." She said making Tzuyu's eyes opened wide.  "you do?" Jihyo nodded. "Of course I love you! you're like a sister to me.." She booped Tzuyu's nose.

"yeah.. I'm just a sister to you.." Tzuyu muttered under her breath, hoping that Jihyo wouldn't hear it but it was loud enough for Jihyo to actually heard it. Jihyo stared at her for a few seconds and chuckled. She pecked Tzuyu's lips and sat up, leaning her back on the bed's headboard.

"Tzu, Can you tell me what took you so long to just tell me?"She asked. "H-How di-d y-you know?" Tzuyu stuttered. "seriously? I'm just playing dumb to see how long it'll take you to confess to me but I didn't expect you to just gave up!" She slapped Tzuyu's shoulder. "I.. uh.. I'm just scared that you'd reject me.."

"How do you know I would reject you if you didn't confess?" Tzuyu was speechless. Jihyo came closer to her and connected their lips together, it took Tzuyu a few seconds to kissed back. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jihyo's waist to pull the older closer while the older's caressed her cheeks. They moved their lips in sync and after a few moments, the passionate kiss turned into a steamy, need make out session. Jihyo had thrusted her tongue inside Tzuyu's mouth and roamed her hands inside Tzuyu's shirt while Tzuyu's hands creeped inside her clothes to unbuckled her bra, and that's when someone knocked on their door.

"JIHYO-YAH! TZUYU-YAH! DON'T YOU GUYS DARE TO SLEEP YET! LET'S GO DRINK!" It was Nayeon. Jihyo groaned and laid down on the bed followed by Tzuyu. "It's fine, if we pretend like we didn't hear her. she'll go away." Jihyo said while pulling Tzuyu closer to her chest. Tzuyu giggled. It was true, after a few minutes, they didn't hear the older girl's voice anymore and assumed that she had left.

 "See? I've told you! Now.. why don't we continue what we've started?"Jihyo said seductively. She straddled the younger's laps and grinned. Tzuyu just nodded and gladly kissed Jihyo back when the older leaned for a kiss, a rough one this time.