Do You Hate Me?

The two girls were left in the practice room alone, the other members have been long gone, requested by the managers to leave the two alone to settle things themselves.

But it wasn't really a good idea to leave the two girls there, not when both of their egos were scratched by their words which turned a small fight into a bigger one with the younger almost winning.

"Why are you always ignoring me? Why are you so jealous when I talk to other guys or girls? Why are you always picking on me? Why, Jihyo unnie? Why? Do you hate me?!" Tzuyu screamed, spilling all the anger she's been holding to Jihyo who just stayed quiet. She was too mad to realise herself walking towards Jihyo and gripping hard on the older's shoulder, looking straight into her eyes with anger in them. "Tell me, unnie! don't just stay quiet! Do you ha-"

Tzuyu felt a pair of soft lips on hers, she let go of the older's shoulder slowly and felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She didn't kiss back, instead, she just stood there. Letting Jihyo kissed her.

After what felt like forever, Jihyo pulled away from the kiss. Looking Tzuyu deeply with a now softened gaze. "I hate you, I hate you for not seeing how much I love you. I hate you for making me fall for you and I hate you when you're talking to someone else who's not me. I-I love you, Tzuyu. W-will you be my girlfriend?" She buried herself onto Tzuyu's chest. Her cheeks are red as a beet as she stutters her words out of her lips.

"I-uh..I.. umm.." Tzuyu was confused, and mad and flustered and everything. She doesn't know what to say or do. Before she could answer the question, her phone rang, the contact name was shown. She looked over to her phone then to Jihyo before leaving Jihyo alone there, avoiding eye contact as she answered the call.

"Chaeng? Yeah?" She walked away. Leaving Jihyo with disappointment.

Slowly, Jihyo fell to the ground and her eyes became watery, her lips quivered before tears spilled down to her cheeks. She cried so hard, running to Bang Chan's studio to cry on. She knows Bang Chan probably wouldn't like it to have a crying woman in his studio while he's composing a new song for his group, but she couldn't care less about it when she's too heartbroken from the sudden rejection she received from Tzuyu.

When she arrived at Bang Chan's studio, as expected, few of the members were there but she didn't care, she needs her best friend's support and so she did, crying her hearts out in Bang Chan's studio while telling all the members there about her rejection. Crying harder when she felt Bang Chan's and Changbin's hands rubbing her shoulder and back while Han handed her tissues.

"It's gonna be okay, noona.. calm down.. don't cry.." Changbin said. Rubbing Jihyo's shoulder while giving some positive response to Jihyo's story. "How is it going to be okay? she's going to hate me forever..!" She cried even harder. Changbin looked over to Han's and Bang Chan's face and the looked that they gave were saying 'Thank you so much for helping.' In a sarcastic way.

"Jihyo, I'm pretty sure she's not going to hate you, okay? Just give her a little space for a while maybe she's just shocked. Trust me, she's not going to hate you.. " Bang Chan finally spoke. Comforting Jihyo with his words. "Ji, I'm really sorry for you but we're in the middle of recording and we really want this to be done quick.. Can you.. ?" Jihyo nodded weakly. Leaving the studio with puffy eyes and wet cheeks.

-----------------

It's been almost a week since Jihyo avoided and ignored Tzuyu.  She didn't talk to her on practices or recording session. Not even when lunch.

They were all in the living room, doing v-live together. It was all chaotic with Nayeon and Jeongyeon talking very loud and others laughing when someone did something funny. Their bond is something people can't talk about. Except for Jihyo and Tzuyu who were awkward with eachother now. They can't even looked into eachother eyes and just pretend the other don't exist.