the Smaller, the Better

"Tzuyu was the last one before me, right?" Jihyo questioned the composer. Lowering the mic to her height, pout on her face. Clearly sad about her height.

The thing is it was not her being too short, it was just Tzuyu who's really tall making her look short around her. Secretly it does bother her when others teased her height when she was around Tzuyu, but she never took it seriously.

She tried to become taller, eating vitamins and doing exercises and stretches– but it just never worked. She always stayed 160cm. Her junior, Yeji and Ryujin even gave her TenTen vitamins that's very famous for growing height for her to grow taller but it failed.

After the recording session was done, she walked to their practice room. Tzuyu was the only one who was there. Still waiting for her since the others were already changed and went down to the cafeteria.

"Oh Tzu, you're not eating with them?" Tzuyu shook her head. "I told them I wanna wait for you. Why do you look sad, unnie?" Jihyo plopped beside her on the couch.

"Why are you so tall? Am I short or are you tall? She questioned. Clearly just disappointed by her height.

Tzuyu who heard the questions was confused. What were the older women beside her talking about? "I am tall? I don't know.. why do you care about it though?" She looked over to Tzuyu.

Jihyo just looked over to Tzuyu. She stood up and told the younger to follow her. "Look! You're so tall!" She sulked. Tiptoeing to reach Tzuyu's height.

"Why are you mad at me? It's not my fault.." Tzuyu chuckled. "I didn't say it was your fault.. it's just.." Jihyo groaned and sighed.

"let's just go down, I'm hungry.." She was about to walk away when Tzuyu pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around Jihyo's waist and tucked her head on top of Jihyo. She kissed the older's forehead and smell Jihyo's hair.

They stayed like that for a while until Tzuyu broke the silence again. She looked over to Jihyo.

"I like it that you're just this tal-" Jihyo glared at her. She chuckled. "Okay, I like your height. It makes me feel like I'm protecting you everytime I hug you because I can wrapped my arms around you. And it's easier for me to do this."

She grabbed Jihyo's face and connected their lips together. Tzuyu tucked Jihyo's hair on her ear and tilted her head to deepened the kiss. It took Jihyo a few seconds to kissed Tzuyu back. She wrapped her arms around the younger's waist and pulled her closer.

Jihyo was the first one to pulled away. Her eyes wide open, shocked and clueless about what had happened. She looked over to Tzuyu's smudged lipstick and her face felt hot.

Tzuyu pecked her lips for a few moments, watching Jihyo's cheeks turned crimson red. "Unnie!" She pointed to Jihyo's nose, flowing with blood.
She quickly grabbed tissue from her pocket and wiped away Jihyo's bloody nose.

"are you okay, unnie?" Jihyo nodded weakly. Her knees are giving up and Tzuyu noticed that. She quickly brought Jihyo to sit on the couch back and take another pack of tissue to wipe the blood out of Jihyo's nose.

"Tzu, I-I'm fine.." She gripped Tzuyu's hand and told her to stop worrying. She took the tissue in Tzuyu hand and wiped Tzuyu's smudged lipstick before both decided to went down to grab lunch before practice.

---------------

"Unnie...Are you ignoring me?" She asked, slipping inside the blanket with Jihyo. "No? why would I ignore my precious maknae?" Jihyo stopped reading her book.

"I don't know.. maybe because I kissed you?" Jihyo chuckled. She put her book on the bedside table and pulled Tzuyu closer to her. She laid herself on the younger's chest. She kissed the younger's lips a few times and looked over to Tzuyu.

"I'm just embarrassed because I had nose bleed when you kissed me. " She admitted, sighing as she hid her face in Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu couldn't help but giggled. "It wasn't that embarrassing though.. And it boosted up my confidence when I see you blush everytime I did something. It's like you have this impact on me." She stated.

"Good thing it boosted up your confidence.. I guess? Let's sleep.. I'm sleepy!" Jihyo whined.

"Okay fine, goodnight.." They shared one last kiss before Tzuyu smiled and pulled Jihyo closer to her, she tucked the older's head under her neck and close her eyes.

"I love you, Tzuyu-ah.."

"I love you more. And unnie please stay just like this.. It'd be easier for me to kiss you." She reminded the older.

"I will. Now, goodnight.." She promised and closed her eyes. Leaving Tzuyu alone to sailed to her dreamland.

A few minutes passed and Tzuyu heard soft snores coming from Jihyo. She smiled and kissed the on top of the older's head and drifted to sleep too.