What did You Say?

"What did you say, Tzuyu-ah?" Jihyo asked, trying to get Tzuyu to say the words she said earlier again.

"No, unnie! I said it one time, I'm not gonna say it anymore."Tzuyu closed her eyes tightly, her cheeks and ear were crimson red. Jihyo grinned cheekily, she tightened the hug and pulled Tzuyu closer before putting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. She lightly blew on Tzuyu's red ears and kissed her cheek.

"Oh come on, Tzuyu. Say it one more time.. I couldn't really hear you." Tzuyu whined. "No.. I've told you once.." Jihyo giggled. "Let me go.. " Tzuyu said, trying to escaped from the embrace (though she actually like it and hope Jihyo won't let go of her and stay like this)

Jihyo tightened the hug more and giggled.  "I'm not letting you go unless you say what you just said earlier." Tzuyu had no choice but to say it again. She let out a heavy sigh before repeating. "I.. love.. you.." She whispered. "Hmm? I'm sorry, Tzuyu.. I can't hear you.. could you repeat that one more time?" Jihyo leaned closer to Tzuyu's mouth, pretending she didn't hear the words Tzuyu just said.

"Now you're doing it on purpose!" Tzuyu whined. "please.. one more time.. " Jihyo looked up, meeting Tzuyu's eyes, making her weak in many ways. Tzuyu looked everywhere except Jihyo's eyes before she grunted. "I love you.." Tzuyu confessed.

Jihyo let out a small smile and let go of Tzuyu from the embrace which make her disappointed and confuse at the same time. Jihyo firmly caressed Tzuyu's cheeks and pulled her face closer to hers. Tzuyu just closed her eyes, waiting for Jihyo to closed the gap between them, which Jihyo did. She locked her lips with Tzuyu in one passionate, slow kiss. They moved their lips in sync and let their love control each other.

After what felt like forever, Jihyo pulled away from the kiss and hugged Tzuyu, hiding her face on the crook of Tzuyu's neck before she muttered under her breath.  "I love you too, Tzuyu-ah.." She smiled and looked up to Tzuyu, who had her eyes and mouth opened wide. Jihyo laughed seeing that sight of Tzuyu. "What's with that face?" She asked.

"I-I uh.. I.." Tzuyu stuttered. Jihyo let out a small giggle and pecked the younger's lips. "I love you, Tzuyu-ah.. " She kissed the younger's cheek and went inside her room, leaving Tzuyu, in the hotel's hall still in shocked.

----------------------------------

I just noticed I accidentally deleted this chapter so I have to rewrite it again( I edited it a little too) ;)