Happy Birthday, Tzuyu (M)

7.28am

Tzuyu woke up at the sounds of her alarm buzzing. She turned off the alarm and stretched out to her left to see Jihyo still sleeping. Looking back at the phone to see the time and the date, she smiled when she realised it.

"It's my birthday!" She cheered slowly, not wanting to wake Jihyo up.

Slowly, she crawled inside their shared blanket and made her way to Jihyo's thighs. She pulled the older's shorts and spread her legs carefully. She looked over to the older to make sure she was still sleeping and let out a relief sigh. She pulled the older's panties to revealed her pussy.

Jihyo squirmed in her sleep when Tzuyu placed kittenish licks all the way from her hole to the clit. Tzuyu was relieved when she saw the older's eyes are still closed. She gave more attention to the clit. Jihyo's pussy were getting wetter every licks she placed. Thinking that Jihyo was wet enough, she plunged her tongue inside the older's now dripping hole. Moving slowly inside, she could feel how the wall clenched on her tongue. "Nngh." Jihyo moaned in her sleep. Tzuyu gasped, afraid that she might've woken the sleeping woman up. She brought her finger to the clit and continued rubbing while her tongue drawn fast onto Jihyo's wet hole.

"ahh.." The older's thighs were tightened around her head and her blood drained. She stopped thrusting inside Jihyo and looked over to the girl. Her eyes were still closed, but her expression showed that she was in pleasure. Her body were tightening around Tzuyu.

Tzuyu continued licking and tongue-fucking Jihyo up until she felt a grip on her hair. She gasped and her eyes widened. Feeling like a child caught with a cookie on her hand, she looked up yo met Jihyo's eyes and grinned sheepishly.

"Happy birthday.." Jihyo said, her voice were raspy and she was clearly still sleepy. Tzuyu immediately reached for the older's lips, she rested herself on Jihyo's chest and planted kisses all over Jihyo's face after wiping the mess on her cheeks and lips.

"Thank you.." Jihyo cleared the hair covering Tzuyu's face out of her way to admire the birthday girl's face. "Now, how do you want to spent your birthday today?" Tzuyu didn't bother to answer, she went back down to Jihyo's thighs and threw the blanket down to the floor. She placed her face in between Jihyo thighs again and clamped her mouth on the older's now swollen clit.

"answer me." Jihyo demanded between gasps. She gripped on the sheet tightly when Tzuyu sucked on her clit hard. Tzuyu focused on getting the older closer to her climax, she added two fingers in the dripping hole and Jihyo moaned loudly. She quickly covered her mouth up, remembering that the members could've woken up and hear them which made Tzuyu chuckled.

"Tzu- I'm coming.." She whined. Tzuyu smirked against her pussy and began licking and fucking her faster. She nipped the clit hard and in a few minutes, Jihyo's back arched as she squirted all over Tzuyu's face. Lips bitten  to muffled her moans. Tzuyu only stopped licking her after the older pulled her up to her chest and she laid comfortable in the ample, soft chest.

"You still didn't answer my question.. how do you want to spend your birthday today?" Tzuyu thought for a minute and smiled naughtily at the leader. "Wanna make love to you.. and then go to the beach..and eat cake, then meet Onces at the concert." Jihyo giggled. "Sounds fun, it's gonna be a long day." Tzuyu nodded.

Jihyo sat up with Tzuyu on her laps and drank the water from her water bottle she kept on the bedside of the bed, after getting freshened up by the water, she flipped them both making her on top of the birthday girl. She was about to put her water bottle way when Tzuyu asked for some. She bribed the water to Tzuyu and put it aside.

Jihyo tugged on the hem of Tzuyu's hoodie and pulled it over her head revealing the younger's bare chest. She nipped down from the younger neck to her nipple before taking on onto her hand and the other in her mouth. She tweaked and pinched Tzuyu's nipple lightly using her hand and her tongue swirled around the hard nipple. "Unnie.."  Tzuyu moaned softly. "So good.." Jihyo smiled. She pulled away from her nipples making Tzuyu whined.

"Shush.." Jihyo took off her own clothes leaving her naked and pulled Tzuyu's pants down. "Did you really have this in your mind? you aren't't wearing nothing under." Jihyo spread her legs and ran her fingers through Tzuyu's already soaked pussy making Tzuyu shivered at the touch. "Unnie, please.. I need you!" Tzuyu groaned.

Jihyo chuckled. She leaned down and reached for Tzuyu's lips. She connected their lips together and Tzuyu moaned onto the kiss when she felt Jihyo's fingers slid inside her pussy fast. Jihyo took the opportunity to thrust her tongue inside the younger, clearly dominating the kiss. She groped Tzuyu's breast using her other hand and Tzuyu gripped on her ass.

"Unnie, faster.." Tzuyu demanded. Seeing no reason not to make the girl's demand come true, she fastened her pace and rubbed the younger's swollen clit using the palm of her hand. "close.." The birthday girl whined. Tzuyu slammed her hips onto Jihyo's fingers more, trying to reach for her orgasm faster. After a few thrusts, Tzuyu came with  loud moans. Jihyo quickly kissed her back to muffle the moans so the other members won't hear them.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu had recovered from her orgasm. She climbed up on Jihyo and settled in with one leg between Jihyo's. Their crotches pressed together and she slowly moved, their slicks combining together and their nipples grazed onto eachother.

Jihyo gripped onto everything she could reach on Tzuyu. Thighs, breasts, ass, waist and everything to make the younger go faster and to hear the younger cried out in pleasure.

When Tzuyu felt her second orgasm approaching, she rutted her hips onto Jihyo eargerly. Her pussy became wetter than it already was when she felt Jihyo's nails dug on her back as the older let out a silent moan and her juices gushed out of her drenched hole. "Unnie.." Tzuyu groaned, feeling her body tightened. "come for unnie, baby.. make a mess on me." with Jihyo's assurance, Tzuyu's clit pulse and her body tightened when she humped desperate onto Jihyo with her slick squirting out of her hard. Tzuyu tried muffling her moans when she came dowm on her high, but the high-pitched moans were hard to be muffled. So she and Jihyo just let it out. She doesn't even care about anyone passing by the hotel room hearing them because she was blinded by the pleasure running through her body.

After both of them had came down their high, Tzuyu laid on Jihyo's chest while sucking on them. Nothing sexual, it made Tzuyu feel safe doing that and Jihyo knew. She pulled Tzuyu closer onto her chest and kissed the younger's head. Both their chests were still rising up and down fast from the activity earlier.

"Happy birthday, Tzuyu. I love you so much." Jihyo wished, her hands wrapped around the birthday girl's waist neatly.

"Thank you, unnie.. I love you always." Tzuyu snuggled onto her and let out a giggle. Jihyo smiled warmly and was about to reach for the blanket when she realised it was on the floor. She groaned and got out of the bed to grab the blanket.

After throwing the blanket ontop of them, Tzuyu immediately snuggled bsck onto the older and nipped on her neck. "rest first, it's still early.. I'll wake you up for breakfast." Tzuyu nodded and drifted to sleep in Jihyo's arms.

Jihyo kissed the younger's lips and reached for her phone carefully. She was too awake to go to sleep now, so she just played on her phone until it was time for breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------
quite late post for Tzuyu's birthday, but here it is now. Happy Birthday, Tzuyu! Onces loved you a lot!!