Gift (M)

continuation of Mascot Bear..

Tzuyu got into the car after telling Jihyo's driver and manager that she'll be driving Jihyo home after they were done recording. She smiled at Jihyo who was sleeping soundly in the passenger's car. She find the girl endearing when she sleep. After a moment of admiring her girlfriend's face, she started driving to their home.

It doesn't take a long time to arrived at their house. Tzuyu got out of the car after parking her car and then went to opened the door for Jihyo who was still sleeping. "Jihyo unnie?" She shook the girl lightly. "We're home. Wake up.." Jihyo did not even moved. After a few tries, she gave up, sighing as she wrapped Jihyo on her arms and carried her to the elevator. Jihyo was sleeping soundly in her arms, snuggling even closer to Tzuyu's chest. It warmed Tzuyu's heart when she saw Jihyo smiled against her chest. She knew the older wasn't sleeping anymore, and was wide awake, but she let it be. She liked having Jihyo in her arms.

 They reached the door, and Tzuyu struggled to unlocked the door as she was also carrying Jihyo, but she had made it work, smiling proudly for herself as she entered their home. She placed Jihyo on the couch and kissed her forehead. "I know you're awake." She giggled when Jihyo huffed her cheeks. She kissed Jihyo's eyes and nose before finally connecting their lips together in a warm kiss.

Jihyo hooked her arms around Tzuyu's neck, trying to deepen the kiss but before she could do that, Tzuyu pulled away. "Let's have dinner first." She groaned and rolled her eyes. "But, you're my dinner.." She winked.

Tzuyu smiled and shook her head as she made her way to the kitchen. She begun cooking something simple for them as Jihyo sat down on the chair at the counter, just observing her girlfriend cooking. After awhile, the food was done and they quickly dug on the food.

Tzuyu joined Jihyo in the bathtub, dropping down the robe to expose her bare body to Jihyo. It wasn't as if it was their first time taking a bath together. "Hi."She greeted the older girl. "Hi" Replied the older. 

"Do you mind if I join?" Jihyo shook her head. "You already joined me." They laughed. "come, let me rub your back." Tzuyu offered, she took a loofa and put some soap on it, Jihyo turned to her back then let Tzuyu rub her back with soap. Tzuyu rubbed her back with the loofa, then rinsed the soap out with the water in the bathtub. She massaged Jihyo's tensed muscled, along with with some kisses placed on her back. She kissed Jihyo's shoulders, then her mole at the back while her hands moved softly around her back.

Jihyo moaned at Tzuyu's massages. It was great. She turned her head to face Tzuyu, meeting Tzuyu's lips instantly after she turned her head. Tzuyu pinned her down , just enough for her not to drown in the water as the younger bit her bottom lips, asking for entrance which she gladly parted her lips so Tzuyu could thrust her tongue in. Meanwhile, Tzuyu's other hand roamed around Jihyo's body.

Jihyo hooked her hands around Tzuyu's neck, moaning into the kiss as she deepened it. Their tongues were dancing. Tzuyu's hand groped her breasts, she toyed with the hardening nipples. "Tzuyu.." She whimpered, gripping Tzuyu's hair.

Tzuyu pulled away with a smirk on her face. Her hand was still toying with Jihyo's nipples. She unpinned Jihyo, then brought the hand to Jihyo's thighs. She caressed her inner thigh, so close to Jihyo's core.

"baby.." Jihyo sighed. "Please.." Her eyes were practically begging for Tzuyu. "Touch me." She said.

Tzuyu carried her out of the bathtub. She grabbed the towels and dried them quickly before they made their way to the bed.

Tzuyu kissed her once again, but this time, her fingers were thrusting inside Jihyo's pussy while her other hand squeezed her breasts. "oh fuck, yes baby!" She moaned.

Tzuyu moved down to Jihyo's neck, softly licking and kissing it as she was reminded by Jihyo there won't be any biting or sucking that could show a mark so she didn't do that. Then she nipped her collarbones, she tried so hard not to bite it. Don't blame her, Jihyo's collarbones is so tempting, she'd like to mark her there, to show people, Jihyo was hers. She brushed her teeth on the skin, then felt a grip in her hair.

"No marks, remember?" Jihyo reminded her between pants. Her face was flushed and her chest were heaving heavily. Her walls were clenching so hard on Tzuyu's fingers. She was close.

Tzuyu got a naughty idea. An idea that won't give any benefits to them, an idea that would make Jihyo so mad at her. But she couldn't care less about that now. She fastened her finger, Jihyo bucked her hips back to fuck herself onto her fingers.

"I'm so close, Tzuyu. Please!" Jihyo's thighs closed around Tzuyu's hand, it prevented Tzuyu from moving away. "Please, Please!" Moans fell off Jihyo's pretty lips, her nails dug onto Tzuyu's back. Fuck, she gaves no fuck about the mark now.

Tzuyu smirked and brushed her teeth against Jihyo's collarbones. She bit her collarbones and sucked on the skin, grinning as she saw the reddish mark on Jihyo's collarbones. She's going to be scolded later, but she gaves no fuck. Her hand thrusted onto Jihyo even more, until a warm liquid oozed out of Jihyo's gaping hole and Jihyo held her wrist, telling her to stop thrusting as she was too sensitive. So she obeyed, she pulled away her fingers and brought them to her mouth.

Tzuyu got out of the bed and disappeared onto the closet. Jihyo tilted her head in confusion. What's Tzuyu doing? She asked herself the question.
Tzuyu came back, with a black box in her hands, a wide grin on her face as she placed the box on the bed.

Jihyo eagerly opened the box, so eager to know what's in there. It shocked her so much. Her mouth gaped open as she let a suprise gasp. Her pussy throbbed at the sight.

Tzuyu smirked and took the things in her hand. "Do you wanna help me with it?"

Jihyo took the strap and attached them to Tzuyu's hips. Her mind wildly imagine how Tzuyu would use it on her.

It was an 8 inches strap on in that box. Tzuyu attached it on the strap and pushed Jihyo back to the bed.

"I'm gonna ruin you tonight." Tzuyu smirked and placed herself between Jihyo's legs. Once again, taking Jihyo's lips in a rough kiss.